A few daisies :)

IMG_5705.jpg

2. Same as #1 but with a slight tint.
IMG_5705_1jpg.jpg

3. A different crop :shrug:
IMG_5738_1.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

Thanks for looking folks :)

Number 1 for me works best for me, both compositionally and lighting, excellent work.

No 1 is the stand out shot for me Donna :) I love the way the daisy head is framed by the yellow in the background. I don't like the sepia effect version I'm afraid :shake: Loosing the lovely colours of the flower doesn't do anything for the shot imo. I think No4 would be my second favorite :)

#1 and #4 for me Donna! You really excel at getting the right backgrounds and lighting on your flower shots.

I like the conversion but its a purdy yellow flower so I think for this one colour is the best choice :D

Good title btw Lol

I love these, and the background is excellent. How did you get the green and yellow background?

Regards,

Gary.

Thanks very much Alli, Grendel and John for your comments:D

I love these, and the background is excellent. How did you get the green and yellow background?

Regards,

Gary.

Thankyou Gary :) The green was just a piece of paper from one of my kid's craft books and then lit from the side with an ordinary table lamp on #4 which give it that graduated look. On #1 it was simply a torch positioned with it's beam right behind the flower head - nothing too complicated :D

Last edited:
No.1 is the 'well composed, normal' shot but I actually like No. 3 as well - I just keep being drawn to that leaf on the stem though.

#1 and #4 for me Donna with #1 just taking the honors. Have to agree with the stem leaf but only a very minor point though. (y)

I think number one works the best!

:clap: Number 1 is stunning! I love the lighting with all of them ;)

#1 and #4 for me Donna with #1 just taking the honors. Have to agree with the stem leaf but only a very minor point though. (y)

Thanks Alby :)

OOOh! gorgeous! (y)

I like them all but the way youve lit #1 is just classic.:clap:

Thank you Glo :D

I think number one works the best!

Many thanks :)

Ooh, love the first one, Donna - background and lighting work perfectly. Wouldn't be out of place in a healthy margarine marketing campaign! (y) :) Good specimen selection too :clap:

Thanks Mark :D

Thank you Jo - you must have sneaked in whilst I was typing the above. LOL

Last edited:
Back