Hi Amy, The front of the building is all offices now and occasionally I do work there, it is a good view. I have a similar shot I took in May when we actually had some blue sky.
Hi Heath, steps below.
1) Camera mounted in portrait orientation on tripod, Aperture Priority f11
2) Several sets of 7 shots taken between 16:00 to 16:30
3) Imported into Lightroom and for each shot made 2 virtual copies, modified exposure of copies by -1.5 and +1.5 stops
4) Exported to Photomatix Pro and selected the auto fusion preset, I don't know a huge amount about Photomatix yet so I still use the sample presets.
5) Exported jpegs after reimporting into Lightroom.
6) Combined seven jpegs in Microsoft Image Composite Editor and saved new image with highest quality settings.
7) Imported image back into Lightroom for final crop and straightening.