Glencoe, 770 miles, 26 hours

Been enjoying these on Flickr....good job matey, not bad at all for one day.........I have been suffering with a bad back on and off for quite a few years, and the doctor is right, exercise is the best medicine, I know,Im a scaffolder and believe it or not it tends to feel better if I've been at work than if I've been sat around doing nothing :)

Thanks Daniel.

Been enjoying these on Flickr....good job matey, not bad at all for one day.........I have been suffering with a bad back on and off for quite a few years, and the doctor is right, exercise is the best medicine, I know,Im a scaffolder and believe it or not it tends to feel better if I've been at work than if I've been sat around doing nothing :)

Thanks Gary, much appreciated mate. The back has eased off at the moment, but I said that this time last week. :rolleyes:

Mad b**ger ;)

1 and 2 for me fella, love these.

Thanks Paul. Not that mad... is it?

Terrific dedication and persistence David! Hats off to you, my son. All great shots, the first is particularly delightful.

Jeez Dave! Your gonna bl**dy kill yourself! Talk about a martyr for the cause.... Anyhow it was a worthwhile trip albeit a long one. Some nice shots here and I particularly like No2 it has some lovely subtle colours and gradients. The river adds a nice sense of scale to the mountain it's a lovely shot. No1 again is subtle and I really like the moon in the shot here.
4 is nice with those icy reeds highlighted in the foreground. Fantastic lead in on 5 and a nice gritty conversion. 7 is a great pano, really shows the mountain weather.

So where next month? If you liked it there, then I would recommend Northern Norway. Mind you it would be a bit of a long drive:eek: BTW is @MattyW back yet?

You take care of yourself Dave, hope that back gets better soon!

Cheers dude. My back is feeling ok atm but got a few extra days off from the doc. I guess that's a good thing really as it makes sure it's back to normal as much as possible before I return to work.

We're off to North Wales for a few days so gonna try and get a few seascapes. I doubt they will be anything special though.

Yeah he's back, already planning a little 'wander' ;)

Absolutely worth the trip for the second one alone. A beautiful shot, great decision to shoot in the vertical, full of scale and pastel colour in the sky. Good restrained processing though has kept the snow the correct colour.

Back