Glitter covered drops...

Edit My Images
No
Hey all, took some glitter photos yesterday.

Here <3

5-7.jpg

4-7.jpg

3-9.jpg

2-10.jpg

1-9.jpg

Number one is my fav.
How do you get the glitter on the water drop, just sprinkle it?

Number one is my fav.
How do you get the glitter on the water drop, just sprinkle it?

That's a way or you can either put some glitter on the feather and then put the drop on that glitter and roll it around :)

These are really cool. Are you still doing this by handholding your lens backwards on the body? If you are then blimey you're good at it! (and if not I like them anyway!)

I love these. What are the drops drops of?
They're drops of water covered in glitter :)
Cool shots, very D-I-S-C-O :D

I love the variety of colours :)
Thanks alot, they do look like little disco balls don't they? Haha!
These are really cool. Are you still doing this by handholding your lens backwards on the body? If you are then blimey you're good at it! (and if not I like them anyway!)

HI, I actually ended up purchasing a reverse ring, it holds the lens onto the camera :) this is why the drops aren't OOF anymore :)

Thankyou so much :D

Every time you post your water droplets they are an improvement on the previous ones! These are fantastic Sal, really bright & colourful and looking pin sharp too :clap: Great work :)

Thanks Paul, glad you like them :) I just wish I can buy a macro lens soon, reverse lens can only do so much :D

Every time you post your water droplets they are an improvement on the previous ones! These are fantastic Sal, really bright & colourful and looking pin sharp too :clap: Great work :)

:agree: Like them all but the first is a bit special :clap:

Steve

Some cool 'bling' shots, very creative and attractive.

1 & 3 are my picks

Back