Gloucester and surrounding.... Anyone fancy meeting up?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all, really sorry if this is the wrong place...but.... If anyone is interested in meeting up for a shoot of any style in Gloucester, I would be interested in going out for a session. Urban, countryside, wildlife, nighttime, low light, anything to get some practise in!

OJ

Could be interested depending on time/day :)

Really sorry guys, completely forgot that I posted this!! Doh!

Ok so do any of you fancy meeting up next weekend either for sunrise, or sunset at the docks?

Not sure about the weekend but I would probably be up for a meet sometime :)
Not been out with the camera properly since autumn:(

Also really need an excuse to try my D40X infrared

Happy to change times to accommodate others. Week days I could get to glos for about 18:30 pm, or most weekends I am free

Yes im up for this...... How about the barn owl center ?

Ok then guys.

How about a meet on tuesday 15th feb at Glos dock at 18:00 for a low light session for a few hours?

Where by the tall ships southgate st would be a good meeting point

Ok then guys.

How about a meet on tuesday 15th feb at Glos dock at 18:00 for a low light session for a few hours?

Tuesday or the 15th? (Tuesday is 12th).

Last edited:
Ok I have managed to confuse everyone. Tuesday is actually the 12th!!!

So. 12th at the tall ships south gate street!.
I.ll be the one with a camera and tripod!! No need to wear a wear a flower in the top pocket or carry a newspaper for recognition!!!

Ah, pity can't do Tuesday.

12th is a no go for me either sorry have fun :)

Not a problem. When is the best date for you guys ? I'm flexible.

I'd prefer to fit in with the majority rather than dictate the day myself!

Thursday 14th would work for me.

I can do that. The wife is away with work all week so any day works for me.

Anyone else.

Sunset on Thursday is 5:22pm if that makes any difference.
I will probably come up mid-afternoon and spend a bit of time in Gloucester, possibly the Cathedral etc so can meet up whenever/wherever in that locality.

I have booked the day off as its half term so may be around as even if we go out for the day should be back....weather not looking great for next week though but you/we might get lucky. The docks are a great location if you get there as the sun sets.

Thursday 14th would work for me.

Sorry folks, going to have to pull out as work is demanding my time Thursday and I'm just not going to be back in time to get to Gloucester. :(

Back