Go Pro or Toshiba Camileo X-Sports?

Name
Jai
Edit My Images
Yes
Going away to Egypt in December and been looking for a while now at getting a underwater camcorder and something to go on my bike, the thing is I was looking at getting the Go Pro when I found the Toshiba Camileo X-sports which has a good review write up and is half the price with all the accessories.

Which would be better though, anyone got either of these?

Thanks

Jai

I think the GoPro will be a better camera, but, for the price, the Toshiba looks pretty good.
Another one to consider is the SJ4000 WiFi by SJCam. Half the price of the Toshiba and excellent quality video, but a smaller rear screen.
SJCam is the only supplier of the original SJ4000. There are lots of poor quality fakes.
I have a GoPro hero4 and an SJ4000. Quality of video is pretty close to the GoPro. I can certainly recommend both.
But, if I was going to Egypt, I would imagine it would be quite an expensive trip, I would take a GoPro.
Allan

I had the Gopro hero 3 silver up until the used died, and as it wasn't quite two years old... the distributor is giving me a hero 4 silver. Win. So I'd say that's +1 for customer service that Toshiba may not give, but check the fine print to see if 2 year warranties still exist with gopro. I have had some decent experiences with them though. I do have a mobius too, which is pretty decent quality considering but if money was tight I'd try the sjcam wifi too.

If you can stretch to the gopro then go for it. And buy my lcd and accessories off me, that now I can't use with the 4 :confused:

Back