Go Wild With Your Camera

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi Folks

Thought I would mention that I recently got from Amazon a good double CD presentation called Go Wild with your camera. It is full of good tips by Peter Cairns, Chris Gomersall and Mark Hamblin who are based in the Scottish Highlands and I think run workshops etc. Any of you experts may find it of no value but for anyone wanting tips about wildlife photography it is very good. It covers birds, mammals insects, etc etc. I am not sure if this is their site but try www.gowildtv.com

All the best

Ken

Yes and they have a book coming out this month which looks good. It may well be out already

just notice from the site that it is available noew at £20 although knowing Amazon it might be cheaper depending on postage

Me too absolutely love it. Not really interested in many other aspects of photography except landscape. Just wish I was younger so that I could have taken it up seriously. My only claim to fame is getting the judges choice if the latest BBC Countryfile Photo Comp.

Hi

From Carnoustie where the famous golf course is which hosted last years British Open

If your going to see the red kites they say you are better going before march.They said that you dont see as many after that because there nesting .Today there was about 14 red kites and a few buzzards and the greedy magpie of course

Yes I saw your photos really good. I phoned the lady a while ago so I have to phone on the morning we decide to go. Will be going weekday. Also planning a trip to Caerlaverock for wild whoopers, geese etc. Just recently got new Nikon 200-400 VR lens which I haven't really tried properly yet

They have boat trips from Portree to see the sea eagles hope to take a trip out when im up there in june

Great Chris Gommersalhad pictures of the Sea Eagles taken from a boat. I am not sure but I am led to believe that it is possible to get trips by boat to see them but I can't be sure. The wolf park will be the one at Kincraig on the way to Aviemore. It is quite good. There are also red deer and bison roaming about the park. You can drive round it and stop to take photos. Hope you enjoy your visit. I was photographing crested tits near Aviemore last year with a wildlife phtotgrapher friend and it was in Glen Cannich I got the Red Deer photo which won the the Countryfile thing. Glen Cannich is worth a visit for Red Deer as they come right down to the roadside

Nice to have met you guys and enjoyed our wee chat. Beginning to get used to the site!!
Will try and post some pics but problem is that I use separate non internet computer for my pics

Just had a look at your pics Ian an I particularly liked the shot of the wolf and snow leopard

If any of you are in my area give me a shout see if we can meet up if your going wildlife shooting

Back