GODOX AD600BM

I have a couple and finding them really good, 2 dealers at present that are UK based Photomart sell under the Godox brand, Essentialphoto have them rebranded but under the skin they are the same.

Another well known UK seller may start offering them soon.

Mike
Yes, Lencarta are waiting for them to arrive, and they will be at the lowest price.

Yes, Lencarta are waiting for them to arrive, and they will be at the lowest price.

Any other Godox lights from Lencarta on the horizon Garry ?

Any idea on time frame for these AD600 clones from Lencarta? I'm itching to spend money now :)
These will be the Godox AD600, not rebadged, and identical to the latest model from Godox. They're literally on their way and will arrive during the next 2 weeks.

i had one delivered today from amazon with the transmitter and the head extension, first impressions are very good.I also purchased the ac adapter so no need to use batteries in the studio. I paid £548 for the light and transmitter and £75 for the AC powerbrick

These will be the Godox AD600, not rebadged, and identical to the latest model from Godox. They're literally on their way and will arrive during the next 2 weeks.

Will Lencarta have the AD600B TTL version, or just the AD600 non TTL.

Will Lencarta have the AD600B TTL version, or just the AD600 non TTL.
I'm not sure whether they will have both or not, they will definitely have the TTL version

Not sure what prices Lencarta prices will be but, I will be at The Photography Show at the NEC demonstrating for PIXAPRO ( essential photography ), all I would suggest is that not far off, wait and compare the prices at the show to any supplier in the UK or Non UK :) there may well be other suppliers selling Godox Stock at the show as well so you'll have options on pricing etc worth a visit
So i have stated I do Demo for pixaPro I am not employed by them in any other way, for me the game changer will be the NEW AD200

Not sure what prices Lencarta prices will be but, I will be at The Photography Show at the NEC demonstrating for PIXAPRO ( essential photography ), all I would suggest is that not far off, wait and compare the prices at the show to any supplier in the UK or Non UK :) there may well be other suppliers selling Godox Stock at the show as well so you'll have options on pricing etc worth a visit
So i have stated I do Demo for pixaPro I am not employed by them in any other way, for me the game changer will be the NEW AD200
The big bonus factor for Lencarta is the 3 year warranty, and proven good customer service, not saying the others don,t have good customer service but to my knowledge they don't have the 3 year warranty, Essential get good reviews from what I read, and i have personally had good service from them,however Photomart don,t seem to have good reviews on the net so unless I see different I wouldn,t bother.

I'm not at all sure that the AD200 will be a game changer - what exactly does it offer that existing products don't?

As I explained in the AD200 thread (to which you added your comment immediately after me) Godox have now started to enforce their retail price management system, which means that no re-seller, anywhere in the world, can now sell their products for less than their "recommended" price.
Which means that everyone at the show who sells Godox products is almost certain to sell them for exactly the same price (the minimum allowed). Anyone who tries to undercut that price will be in breach of that agreement and will be at very serious risk of losing their supplier.

Frankly, anyone in this country who provides a genuine warranty and who wants to sell at less than the Godox "recommended" price is stark staring bonkers anyway because, apart from the cost of warranty, the profit margin takes no account of
1. 20% VAT
2. The effective devaluation of the £, which is another 20%

Let's be clear about this - Godox prices are NOT cheap (except for their softboxes, small accessories etc), au contrair they are extremely expensive. What has, until now, been cheap is the retail prices, driven by online sellers who offer no after sales care, who pay no taxes and who, until the Brexit vote at least, have bought in USD and sold in both EU and £, getting a fair exchange rate for the £. That is now history, I think it must be true to say that no retailer who bought pre-Brexit now has stock bought at the old exchange rate.

Looking forward, if our government keeps their promise and forces foreign sellers selling into this country to pay the VAT and customs duty that's due, Godox (and other) products will disappear from ebay and amazon.

Well just a little bit chuffed.

Yesterday I visited the Photography Show in Birmingham and managed to pick up a pair of the Godox 600 TTLs with 2 x remote heads and 2 x transmitters for £1050. Considering the TTL version is normally £700 on its own, I don't think I did too badly :)

First impressions are very good indeed. The heads seem very well made and the control system is very slick.

Damn, that's a good buy (y) Who from?

Special show pricing from Pixapro - they only had 6 left at this price yesterday and today is the last day of the show.

Cheers, I guessed it might be, so actually Pixapro branded (y)

They were also selling AD200 kits at £280 (unit + battery, with Fresnel and bare bulbs heads in a neat little case). They'd sold out quickly, but were still taking orders at that price.

They were selling the AD360II for £285 yesterday :)
Blimey I paid £420 for mine from them just a few weeks sgo

That's a great deal ! I picked one up last weekend cost a lot more.

Blimey I paid £420 for mine from them just a few weeks sgo
Bummer :( It's even cheaper (the 285£) than my version 1 bought earlier this week :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the lookout of buying the 600b version but a little too pricey for me. Hopefully, they will have a sale some time soon! Here's hoping anyway.

Back