Godox sellers in the UK

Name
MG
Edit My Images
No
Looking at buying a Godox AD600 Pro, which obviously isn't cheap (~£800).

Currently looking at the sellers to buy from as, god forbid something did go wrong, i want 'good customer service'.

It seems like very limited sellers in the Uk that sell this.

1) Godox directly - I didn't like the fact they list all prices exc vat and don't mention it until the very end of the checkout - also no mention of any warranty.
2) Lencarta.com - 2 years warranty - No trust pilot reviews
3) essentialphoto.co.uk - no mention of warranty - 1 trust pilot review - but were willing to knock £40 off (bring it out the cheapest by nearly £100)
4) Amazon - again no warranty really, just their usual customer service - most expensive

There are sellers on ebay, but all are chinese but are cheaper... but again no protection really if anything goes wrong after 30 days.

Am i missing any other company's which stock the Godox AD600, that offer warranty and have a reputation for good customers service.

Last edited:
Essential and Pixapro are pretty trust worthy, any gear they sell will have the standard 12 month warranty. My mate has kitted out his studio with mostly pixapro stuff and the 1 or 2 issues he's had where resolved without issue by either Essential or Pixapro directly.
Personally I'd go with Essential or Lencarta as both are UK based so you have full buyers rights protection.

Essential and Pixapro are pretty trust worthy, any gear they sell will have the standard 12 month warranty. My mate has kitted out his studio with mostly pixapro stuff and the 1 or 2 issues he's had where resolved without issue by either Essential or Pixapro directly.
Personally I'd go with Essential or Lencarta as both are UK based so you have full buyers rights protection.
Thank you

Are Essential and Pixapro both - EssentialPhoto.co.uk?
When searching both go to the EssentialPhoto.co.uk website.

I assume when you refer to Essential you are referring to EssentialPhoto and it's not a different company?

Esssential Photo trades as Pixapro, they sell Godox products (and others) but for some reason they re-brand them.
Lencarta has been around a lot longer and I used to be involved with them. IMO their customer service, repair facilities and product knowledge is second to none, and they are usually the cheapest too (ignoring the ebay sellers who avoid VAT and duty of course but who offer zero customer support)
The "Godox" website is in fact nothing to do with Godox, it is a British Company that imports Godox products. They don't state that they are in someway connected with Godox, but I suppose that if customers want to infer that they are, they won't be unhappy.

I've been using Lencarta for my lighting gear including a couple of AD600's and have found their service to be flawless.
Had a couple of very minor issues which happens when buying a load of gear over a period of time, the issues were resolved with no fuss whatsoever.

Have also used Lencarta a few times had a couple of issues but to be fair to them they where resolved and if I needed more equipment would consider purchasing from them again.

Back