GODOX V860iiF Speedlight (FUJI XT-3 related)

Name
Rick
Edit My Images
No
Has anyone tried the GODOX V860iiF Speedlight on their XT-3? I am looking to use HSS and this looks like a decent flash, I just wondered if anyone has experience with it before I push the button :)

Hi Rick I've been moving over to The Godox system and have the V860 II manual speedlight along with a few other guns I have only had a positive experience with the system and I received a V860 II N gun and another AD200 yesterday.
The cross compatibility allows me to shoot with a number of different camera systems all delivery great results.
I'm now preparing to put my mains powered flash heads up for sale as I can't seee me using them again TBH.

Last edited:
I've got one and took it with me to Majorca last week and used it along with my AD600, it worked flawlessly and TBH it was easier to use on location than its big brother and at full power was more than enough for my needs.

I have just bought another off ebay for £95 so will be taking two smaller units when I go back to the island next May.

Highly recommended.

Thanks for the advice everyone, I have bought one now and will be having a play over the weekend. :)

Back