Going Home

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
In a couple of hours I'll be heading back up to Yorkshire for a few days (camera in tow of course ;) ) to see my family & friends who I haven't seen for 6 months :( Shall be offline until I return,:crying: but hopefully will be able to give my new 10-20mm lens a good tryout :)
See y'all when I get back :D

aww have a great time! Enjoy spending time with your family, it's not often it happens anymore :(

Enjoy

have a great time. look forward to the piccies when you get back :D

Have a great time, look forward to your return with pics (y)

Looks like the weather will be nice so I will look forward to seeing your pictures;)

Enjoy your time back up here:)

Right, I'll be off then...
If you see a little blue Yaris T-Sport heading up the M1 Northbound, give me a wave :D
Be good now boys & girls :wave:

have fun and take it easy!

see you Cheryl, we'll miss you! Have a good time...we're off to Staffs later today to stay with Barry's daughter, going to Alton Towers tomorrow, not sure if I'm excited or not but my 22 year old son and his mate are looking forward to it, I'll be taking the photos lol

have a great time with your family, look forward to seeing some pics of the dales!!! whereabouts you from up there, i have family in bradford, i've been to the emmerdale set many a time!!! :D

I'm baaaaack :D
Had a lovely few days with my family & friends. Unfortunately, didn't get to use the camera much, other than family shots of my sisters kids :(

'ello again :D

So what happened to my visit..:crying:

Welcome back :)

Back