Good enough as a gift?

Edit My Images
Yes
Basically bought my girlfriend a ferrari driving day as her birthday present and want to give her photos of it for xmas. I think these three are the best of what i got. Ive cropped them a little, but am looking for advice on how to make them a bit better, and basically if people think they are good enough to give as a gift?

Thanks

dsample.jpg

ksample.jpg

tsample.jpg

Last edited:
Number 1,your girlfriend isn`t in the photo.Ferrari 355 methinks?

Number 2, has potential,needs some processing,click the allow us to edit tag and some of will have a go for you. Ferrari 430 spider methinks?

Number 3, no, don`t like it at all. Deffo Ferrari flag though.........:)

editing is now allowed , should mention her dad did it with her aswell so are shots of both of them havnt just randomly missed her from the first shot :LOL:

thanks looks good , what have you done to it as id like to edit the high resolution one so i can get it printed up and framed

ive had a go at editing it myself and come up with these two , what do you think shall i go ahead and have them printed and framed for her?

talk1.jpg

talk2.jpg

Compositionally I prefer the first of the two; although they both look a bit overcooked to me. I'd certainly pull the saturation back a bit as the red of the car is overwhelming..

Hi Gt

Shot one works best for me, followed by 2.
3 is a non starter.

Here's my take on edit

ksample.jpg

Last edited:
yeah like that idea , thanks for all the help guys , ill post my final edit up before i get it printed if anyones interested

Not wanting to rock the boat, but your girlfriend + Ferrari:

Fer.jpg

It has all the memories?... (Not sure an instructor would be her foremost memory of the day?) I am a noob to all this, but this is my 2p worth!

Fer.jpg

It has all the memories?... (Not sure an instructor would be her foremost memory of the day?) I am a noob to all this, but this is my 2p worth!

This crop has my vote. I think she'd love this one the best, got a really nice smile too (y)

Fer.jpg

This defo wins my vote. (y) :clap:

You need to dump the bald instructor out of the pic. The ferrari logto is still visible on the side, so we can tell it isn't any ol' car.

And I agree, she has a fantastic cute smile!

Back