Good Morning from a complete novice!

Name
Susane
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone :) Dipping my toes into the photographic world here. I got my first camera for Christmas and I know very little about it, it's a Fuji S9500. I found this site through lurking on the photo forum at OcUK so I know the work of some of the people here. I'm looking forward to learning a lot :)

Ho de Hi :)

Hi and welcome :wave: , another one of us that has worked our way across to here :)

:wave: Hello and :welcome:

Hi Susane and welcome to TPF:wave:

Hello :wave:

After looking around this site I think I may need a good dose of courage to post some photo's. There are some talented peeps here!

there are also people like me who arent as good and as te others and I get loads of advise and support, so take the plunge and post some pictures for us to see. :)

Welcome and enjoy.

Hi Susane :wave:
Welcome to TPF.

I too was nervous of posting my pics at first but, Ive found it really is the best way to learn.
Also, everyone here is really friendly & helpful, so just jump right in. :)

Hello and welcome

:wave:

Welcome from another novice. I was also nervous about posting a picture, but received only helpful comments.

welcome along!

hullo :welcome:

Howdy!!!

After looking around this site I think I may need a good dose of courage to post some photo's. There are some talented peeps here!

Hello :wave: please don't worry about posting, I am a very amateur amateur: if that makes sense? :bonk: everyone here is really friendly and helpful. be brave!!! :D

High from another member in the Nort East of Lincolnshire and a very warm welcome

Hi there Brassneck! :) thanks for the welcome.
I believe there are one or two of us within spitting distance ( so to speak lol!) of Scunthorpe?

Back