Cobra

In Memoriam. TPer Emeritus
Admin
Name
The real Chris
Edit My Images
No
Good news indeed
I was listening to Jeremy Vine lunchtime and it seems that being "overweight" is not our fault!(y)
Its down to environmental factors, since when did the wind rain sun global warming make us put weight on ? ( answers on a post card please:D)
Its the fault of society, the "bad foods" are too cheap and the good foods are more expensive........... Are you mad? have you seen the price of a mars bar duo these days? bloody extortionate! and as for the price of a big mac meal & shake..............
Jeeze I can get 10 packets of crisps for that sorta money!
Anyhow according to my BMI I am NOT overweight, just a little shorter than my predicted 8 feet 3 inches.
So take heart, :D the Government have taken the blame for something at last, with their irresponsible food pricing racket!

I blame Sainsbury's wine deals - since when should a good £10 bottle be priced at just £5! Bloody ridiculous - it means I can now...

a) buy two bottles and puke, or
b) buy one and get that huge packet of Doritos and dips too, plus a pud!

No wonder I'm a fat

:woot:

Just think, if all us fat cats get together, we can block out the sun. Global warming sorted. :LOL::LOL:

Good news indeed
I was listening to Jeremy Vine lunchtime and it seems that being "overweight" is not our fault!(y)
Its down to environmental factors, since when did the wind rain sun global warming make us put weight on ? ( answers on a post card please:D)
Its the fault of society, the "bad foods" are too cheap and the good foods are more expensive........... Are you mad? have you seen the price of a mars bar duo these days? bloody extortionate! and as for the price of a big mac meal & shake..............
Jeeze I can get 10 packets of crisps for that sorta money!
Anyhow according to my BMI I am NOT overweight, just a little shorter than my predicted 8 feet 3 inches.
So take heart, :D the Government have taken the blame for something at last, with their irresponsible food pricing racket!

I forgot to add,
In an earlier bid to get fit I did try a half marathon, I failed at a full marathon though as the peanuts kept sticking in my teeth :D

I like the idea of environmental factors, contributing to me being a fat git, Its just that I soak up all the rain, and newer dry out in the sun.

Or is it that pizza hut do "fill your face" for £4.49

My predicted height vs BMI is 84' 23"

So it's cos of the weather I'm fat. Yup - Got me blubber round me for the winter to keep warm - saves a fortune on heating!!!

So it's cos of the weather I'm fat. Yup - Got me blubber round me for the winter to keep warm - saves a fortune on heating!!!

B***£R, just as i've started to lose weight again, I find a good reason to eat more CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Definitely - but remember - chocolate is made from cocoa beans, beans are a vegetable, vegetables are good for you. Also Chocolate has milk in it, milk is calcium, calcium is good for you - ergo chocolate is good for you (and if you break it in half, all the calories fall out of it.)

Enjoy..... she says as she eats one of the Hotel Chocolat slabs and sups her Baileys :D

But there's still something to be said for being the "sexiest, old fat guy" in the office.

Back