Good wedding photographer anyone?

Edit My Images
No
Hi all,
I am getting married in October this year :love:, and am desperately searching for a really good, reasonably priced (under £1000) wedding photographer, covering Cornwall. I have found 1 that I am quite impressed with (www.andrewhawker.co.uk), but he is a bit pricey. I would also appreciate other togs thoughts on his photos.
Thanks.

Cough, splutter! ;)

Just a bit into Cornwall or South Devon?

We have relatives in Barnstaple so we could probably manage a weekend stopover..... PM on it's way!

His photos look good, maybe a bit too many posed 'arty' shots for my tastes but more importantly is what you think. If you like his photos then trying to find someone cheaper that will deliver his style will probably end up with disappointment. It all depends on whether you think paying the extra is worth it and don't forget this will be your lasting record of the day.

It's a bit far for me as I think travel and accomodation would make it a no go for you. Good luck with the search.

You would certainly have excellent wedding photographers in Barry & Marianne.

Lol, wedding was a couple of months ago..

I Know a good wedding photographer who is less than £1000, he's based in Peterborough, give him a call. James Bowyer...[/URL]

Oh come on wedding togs! At least don't sign up with your own email address if you are going to post like that! Two in a week....its like shooting babies in a barrel...no wait, that aint right :p

Actually just spotting your post in the welcome forum I am guessing this is more tongue in cheek - http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=102770 - that or you didn't expect us to put 2 and 2 together :p

Indeed. Take them out the barrel. Its more sporting.

I must be a sportsman then - never shot them in a barrel to-date

Like the idea though, it would certainly stop a few of the more lively sods trying to destroy the place (y)

DD

Oh... and I know a Wedding Photographer in Barnsley who might be willing to travel :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Back