Google Pixel 3a Free Chromebook Offer at Carphone Warehouse

Name
Will
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been a Google Pixel 2 user for a while now and really happy with it. Prior to the Pixel 2, I was using an iPhone 7 Plus and I'm usually one to upgrade with each new model of iPhone released having used them since the 4S, but the 8 and X left me thoroughly uninspired both with the hardware and the prices.

With the release of the Pixel 3a at the surprisingly low cost of £399 I decided it was time to retire the wife's iPhone 7 and equip her with one of the best phone cameras around. So far, it's been a relatively pain-free migration and I've just submitted a claim for a free Acer Chromebook worth £199 which I hope to receive in the next 60 days.

If anybody's in the market for a new mobile phone, I'd recommend checking this offer out before it expires!

Hi

Are you going to sell the IPhone 7?

Thank you

I’d not recommend anyone by anything from Carphone Warehouse.
I guess that's coming from experience!

I've never had any problems with them and it's a Google offer associated with a brand new device so hopefully there shouldn't be any trouble...

Eventually, yes. Just want to allow enough time to make sure there's nothing important left behind on it before moving it on.

No problems, when you do decide to sell please give me a shout.
Thank you

Back