Google Wave

12 Left

hutchinson82 - did you send me one?

Cheers

Yep its in the mail didn't do until this morning and they take a couple of hours to go through.

6 left

Google just dropped me another 8 invites off if anyone wants one I'm back up to 14.

Also if anyone has asked for one but not received one by now please let me know.

I also have some spare, PM me for your invite.

two people have asked this already with no reply I'll try ...

What is googlewave?

There is a reason why people have so many invaites, its crap! no-one is every on it.. I have 19 invites!

I've got 25 if anyone wants one pm me.

two people have asked this already with no reply I'll try ...

What is googlewave?

What is a wave?

A wave is equal parts conversation and document. People can communicate and work together with richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.
A wave is shared. Any participant can reply anywhere in the message, edit the content and add participants at any point in the process. Then playback lets anyone rewind the wave to see who said what and when.
A wave is live. With live transmission as you type, participants on a wave can have faster conversations, see edits and interact with extensions in real-time.

but so far i've found no use for it at all. I use fbook, and twitter but cant see what the benefit of wave to my business is. Any thoughts

Is this like a netmeeting type thing?

wouldnt mind an invite bobsmith at blueyonder.co.uk Please :)

I've had wave since launch and i've used it for about 20 minutes.

Unless you are part of large business over a few sites or maybe a community project I doubt you would have a reason to use this.

I've had wave since launch and i've used it for about 20 minutes.

Unless you are part of large business over a few sites or maybe a community project I doubt you would have a reason to use this.

Seems nobody had a reason to use it, they've ditched it already due to the lack of interest. I could never see it taking off personally, and used it for all of ten minutes.

Is this another of those MSN Messenger type programs? Sounds like yet another way to waste my life. As I have plenty of ways already I'll skip this one :D

Thanks for offering :)

Back