Google+

so ive trawled through a thread of invite requests from people ive never seen on here before (lol), ive read and watched all of the google blurb.. but i still dont see the point of it, just looks like a chatroom with a fluffy spin on it.

what am i missing?

was a serious question though, benefits? any good use for business? etc
I think they're generating interest by limiting membership at the moment. Let's see what it's like in a few months - either it will die a death or Facebook will incorporate the best bits (circles, video calling ;) etc..). Or both......

I'd like to give this ago and see just what its about so if anyones got a spare invite it would be appricated.

msmithphone (at) googlemail (dot) com

if anyone has got any invites available, my email is jamespetergriffiths(at)gmail.com

Thanks in advance - James

so nobody know then :LOL:
I told you - far too early to tell. Just a bunch of people rushing to be "in" on a limited offer at the moment ;)

If anyone's got a spare invite I'd like to jump on the bandwagon as well please :)

DONE

Last edited:
Me too please, As said in the last post, I will be happy to share my £161m winnings.. If I had of won. haha

dylexsicgyu(at)googlemail.com

Me too please, As said in the last post, I will be happy to share my £161m winnings.. If I had of won. haha

dylexsicgyu(at)googlemail.com

Invite sent

I've got 8 invites left if any one would like one who hasn't got one yet!

ziggy©;3845492 said:
How do you check how many invites you got?

On your streams page there should be a little red envelope with a number inside. Think that is your invite allowance.

And it's just come through as well! Thanks Keith! (y)

I have 8 invites if anyone wants one. I've added TP to my circles but so far TP hasn't posted anything! lol

If you want to add me - daibayles(at)gmail.com

So far I'm pretty impressed, but doesn't take much to impress me!!

Thank you, but I've just tried to log in and realised that account isn't active anymore...my apologies, could you resend it to chrispietnik (at) googlemail.com ? No worries if not
Many thanks

On your streams page there should be a little red envelope with a number inside. Think that is your invite allowance.

It is just the G+ logo inside the envelope I think as I have sent 13 invites and it has not changed once.

ziggy©;3844381 said:
Invite sent

Cheers mate :clap:

Have joined up and sent you a thanks

Have to figure out how it works now - only just got the hang of FB :D

Chris_topher81 said:
Thank you, but I've just tried to log in and realised that account isn't active anymore...my apologies, could you resend it to chrispietnik (at) googlemail.com ? No worries if not
Many thanks

Fresh invite sent to new addy above

Back