Google+

Waiting to hear back from my request.
But on a related topic. I just +1'd my site in the google search results and it jumped from page 5 to page 2 straight away. :D

I fancy giving it a go - will have to wait till after work though........

Waiting to hear back from my request.
But on a related topic. I just +1'd my site in the google search results and it jumped from page 5 to page 2 straight away. :D

This will be personal results. Others will still see your site as being page 5. Try logging out of your google account and rechecking your results. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Spudgun said:
Cheers Jamie, it turned up immediately (time stamped 21:12) and i'm sorted. i'll have plenty of time to play with it tomorrow.

No problem, sorry it took so long to get you set up!

I'm wondering if we should start a list here (or in another thread) of TP members who are on G+ and who want to add other TP members to a Circle and vice versa. I've got 9 of you in my TP circle and would like to add more. Thoughts, anyone?

I'm wondering if we should start a list here (or in another thread) of TP members who are on G+ and who want to add other TP members to a Circle and vice versa. I've got 9 of you in my TP circle and would like to add more. Thoughts, anyone?

I also considered this, but didn't know whether it warranted another thread or not. Probably would be easiest way to keep track though.

resent invite, realised what I was doing wrong. Hopefully people should get invite now.

I also considered this, but didn't know whether it warranted another thread or not. Probably would be easiest way to keep track though.

I agree. Just need to think of a good title. "TP members on Google+" is probably too terse and obscure. "If you're on Google+ and want to add us, here's who we are" is much too long. Um... :thinking:

Dubcat has already started one, i think its got pushed down the page and missed.

Thanks for trying Matt - maybe DONE! will work better?

Last edited:
Thanks for my invites everyone - I finally got in after having to try for several days because plus was "over capacity"!

If anyone has a spare invite it would be greatly appreciated for peter[at]peterbindon[dot]com

Many thanks.

I think I've invited you!

This may work for people wanting invites:

First, create a new Circle called "Test", then add a new friend to that circle—the person you want to try inviting to Google Plus.
Then post to your stream and mentioned the friend in that post.
Several hours later, they should receive an email from Google notifying you of your friends' post and inviting them to join Google Plus.

Original article...

Right, well facebook's new chat feature is yet another pointless change that's really annoying me - don't suppose anyone would mind inviting me? Supposedly somebody on another forum did a few days ago but i don't have anything in my inbox, might be worth a try here. Cheers :)

ewanjobe[at]gmail.com

Right, well facebook's new chat feature is yet another pointless change that's really annoying me - don't suppose anyone would mind inviting me? Supposedly somebody on another forum did a few days ago but i don't have anything in my inbox, might be worth a try here. Cheers :)

ewanjobe[at]gmail.com

Done

Received the invite this morning (both came through Matt!) Appreciated!

Still won't let you in though :(

Last edited:
Back