gopro HD £96.00

F

facebook

Get them quick theyre on ebay, not sure if the seller has typed an error or what but ive just bought 1

Tempting but the feedback isn't very confidence inspiring.

good luck on that but I wouldn't touch the seller with a very long barge pole. He goes from selling 99p items over the last month to suddenly having 10 Go Pro HD's at 40% of retail price. Along with 10 of every other item he sells > £150 and seems to have sold a few of each item yet none have appeared in the feedback. I'd get ready to submit a paypal fraud claim. Account was dormant from 2008 until september 2011 and all his items are more that 10 items available.

Last edited:
Looks like they shut down all that users listings hopefully soon enough that they hadn't moved all the cash out of paypal and that you'll get a refund quickly.

yep and the seller had the nerve to change his name yesterday to happyinchina2011, im sure he is now with over £20,000 worth of fraud under his belt, including £96.00 of mine :bang: and he's STILL a registered user

worst of it ebay has pulled all info including my purchased items so its completly vanished from the site so now no one knows how much fraud was comiited on the ebay site. Oh and they havent even sent me an email or message to explain this NOTHING.

That site is more corrupt than the scammers themselves

Just saw the title of this thread and thought to myself this sounds to good be true.......

Hope you get your money refunded and Happyinchina2011 gets caught by the fuzz!

I know he's abroad but it might be worth informing the police that you have been conned. May help getting ebay/paypal to do something.

If you paid with PayPal, getting back your money should not be an issue..

Regardless of whether the guy has taken the money out of his paypal, you will get your money back under paypal's buyer protection scheme. It is GUARANTEED.

I wouldn't buy something like the GoPRO HD without a decent warranty. It doesn't matter if the device is a go anywhere module, when it inevitably breaks.. because everything that you spend money on does tend to break.. It's nice to know you have the customer policy of a registered retailer behind your back, not a 13 year old asian kid sitting behind a Commodore 64 scamming eBay.

Back