Beginner Grainy-ish Effect/Filter?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hey, so this is my first post and I'll make it short.
So recently, I've been really obsessed this grainy (Bokeh) filter/effect, and I was wondering how these could be achieved without any specific equipment. If it does require some equipment, what do I need to create this effect?

Thanks!
dvjkBgH.jpg

tQYD1Uy.jpg
sei1jSY.jpg
P4mS1Bi.png
mEhdYuS.jpg

Last edited:

In most RAW converter is a GRAIN tool with many types to choose from!

I have no idea of your photographic knowledge or skill, but I feel the need to point out that none of those images owe their appeal to the grain or processing.

Perhaps the last 2% of the appeal is down to the processing.

I have no idea of your photographic knowledge or skill, but I feel the need to point out that none of those images owe their appeal to the grain or processing.

Perhaps the last 2% of the appeal is down to the processing.

What do you mean when they down have their own appeal to the grain or processing? Haha, I'm really new into these stuff ;)

What do you mean when they down have their own appeal to the grain or processing? Haha, I'm really new into these stuff ;)
Simple, those photographs are well composed, creatively conceived and well shot.

It's the choice of subject, shooting angle, lens, depth of field and lighting that makes them engaging. The 'grain' is nothing more than the icing sugar sprinkled on a great chocolate cake.

Last edited:
Back