Gramps 1-100 Strangers *Completed*

Can't believe you smashed through that so quickly! I've spent longer procrastinating about doing a project :D
:LOL:

Are you not tempted to keep it going?
I think it has been great to set the goal and achieve it, to keep it going as a 'project ' would lose that I think ... though I will still try to do the odd portrait of someone I find 'interesting'.
I have thought about doing a project '100 Tattoos' but I'm not sure how people might react to that, so I'ver made it a goal to ask a few people with tattoos how they would feel if I asked them. If I get the sense that my fears are unjustified than I might just give that a go. :eek:

Brilliant work.
It would take me 100 beers to build up the courage to approach the first candidate...

Congratulations Gramps!

Onward to something else now?

Brilliant work.
It would take me 100 beers to build up the courage to approach the first candidate...
Thank you Paul... yes, once you are on the go it gets easier, at least it did for me. :)
Congratulations Gramps!

Onward to something else now?
Thanks Alan, as above I was thinking about tattoos but the approach needs to be rehearsed a bit! :LOL:

Great set, full of great characters! Well done on completing it, Roger (y)

Great set, full of great characters! Well done on completing it, Roger (y)
Thanks Chris, I've never really done a 'project' before so it was something completely different and actually very enjoyable. :)

Thanks Chris, I've never really done a 'project' before so it was something completely different and actually very enjoyable. :)
Here's to the next one (y)

Congratulations, very well done :)

Excellent achievement, very well done

I’m late to the party as usual as I’ve only just discovered this thread - this was a great series and I admire the tenacity it took not just to get such a variety of people, but a bit of back story.

I studied civil engineering at the University of Bristol 20 years ago and through one way or another haven’t been back since graduation, but it was such a great, individual, sometimes bohemian but robust city that deserves far more attention.

Great stuff @gramps

I’m late to the party as usual as I’ve only just discovered this thread - this was a great series and I admire the tenacity it took not just to get such a variety of people, but a bit of back story.

I studied civil engineering at the University of Bristol 20 years ago and through one way or another haven’t been back since graduation, but it was such a great, individual, sometimes bohemian but robust city that deserves far more attention.

Great stuff @gramps
Thanks for commenting @zaytsev
It is a great city really and could be much better ... nice to see the graduations still continuing last week.
You must get back sometime. :)

This is brilliant! 100 relly well done portraits. There must be a photography gallery thereabouts that would be happy to give you an exhibition.

This is brilliant! 100 relly well done portraits. There must be a photography gallery thereabouts that would be happy to give you an exhibition.
Thanks, I really enjoyed doing it and maybe I'll give it, or similar, another go in the future. :)

Back