Gramps got published too - Times, Telegraph, Mail & Mirror!

Well done Gramps!
I'm sure all of TP is proud of you! (and a little jealous)

Very well deserved, I loved it first time I seen it and still love it seeing it again in the paper :) a very proud moment I'm sure

Excellent and well deserved. I think you captured something that may never be seen again, let alone captured on camera, so a unique moment. Enjoy and I hope it continues to be fruitful!

Well done Gramps. I'm really pleased for you.

Thanks for the kind comments folks, right place, right time, right contact ... can only go downhill from here :D

Lovely set of images Roger and a well deserved accolade in a national newspaper.

Must be really proud Gramps. Excellent photo's, and as mentioned, it's nice to look at them again. I suppose you will be looking at them daily when you get the cutting framed.:)

Super to get recognition and hopefully enough in the bank to treat yourself to something nice to chuck in the camera bag :)

Love this type of image, it's one of these situations that if someone said " I want you to go out and get images of a fox having a go at catching a goose" you just couldn't do it. it will be ages before anyone ever sees that scenario again!

Well done!

Back