I currently have bets on the following for the national

Chicago Grey @ 14/1

Seabass @ 11/1

Cappa Bleu @ 12/1

Prince De Beauchene @ 12/1

On His Own @ 8/1

Its " The Killing Field Time Again " :nono:

how many will die this year ? :shake:

The only bet ill be putting on is to whether we'll have the same "horse cruelty" debate as last year :D

Yes but animal cruelty surely is defined by somebody who 'ENJOYS' inflicting pain/death to animals etc.

Thats not Horse Racing!

I had fiver each way on Auroras Encore...it had to be done as I'm always shooting aurora/northern lights.

£422.50 win :D

Well done Marie
And well done to those who implemented the changes to the fences...every horse back safely, hopefully will now shut up the media who enjoy hyping up negativity on everything they can.

Well done Marie
And well done to those who implemented the changes to the fences...every horse back safely, hopefully will now shut up the media who enjoy hyping up negativity on everything they can.

Cheers, and yes I'm happy the horses are all safe. I almost didn't bet because of previous years deaths but when I saw the aurora name I just had to do it.

Pleased the race went well yesterday but sad to hear the winning jockey has suffered what appear to be quite serious injuries in a fall in one of today's races.

I hope he's alright of course but had to chuckle at the news when the newslady described his condition as "stable" without even the merest hint of a smile. :LOL:

Bit slow with this cartoon now that the Grand National is behind us, but here it is anyway . . .

No309-GrandNational_zps80ba4269.jpg

Back