Graphics Tablet?

Well thanks to Shutterman, I finally got my grubby mitts on one.
It's a Medion A4 jobbie from Aldi.

Its taking a bit to get used to but I'm getting there!
The only gripe I have is that I don't feel it's sensitive enough. I can feel/hear the pen on the tablet, but it sometimes doesnt register until I press more.....It's just a case of getting used to the sensitivity (and it has 1024 levels, which is nice).

Any online tutorials to teach me how to use it perhaps?

Congratulations Marcel ... (y) ... good aren't they ... :D

Just a thought and forgive me but I am not familiar with your make ... :thinking: ... but are you not able to adjust the sensitivity of yours in the settings menu then ... :cautious:

:p

I don't think I've seen such a setting. I'll have a look for it :)

I have a Wacom Intuos3 A4, it's great for making corrections with an airbrush, masking, selectively sharpening etc. but I use it more for graphic and illustration work.

I tried one and just couldn't get the hang of it at all. Ended up selling it again.

Well a week or so in and I've tinkered a little more with it, and apart from getting used to the funny angles sometimes, Im beginning to get the hang of it.
It's really easy for masks, colouring etc. The strokes are just so much easier and more natural.

Yeah thats the funny angle.
Think horizontally, from left to right, say....
Where I have to move my whole arm left to right.
Normally, because I write with the paper at a -45 degree angle (IE from Southwest to Northeast), going from west to east feels a bit wierd at first.

It's all about getting used to it though isnt it.

I did try rotating the tablet like I was writing, but because it didn't correspond directly with the screen, it kinda threw me off further.

Back