Grasstrack 1000cc Sidecars

You clicked very dynamic shots, Cliff! (y)

Tones and colours could reflect the same
dynamic if you tamed the mid-tones a bit.

Great! Thanks for the feedback - appreciated

Could you demonstrate on one of them what you mean, please?

Thanks

Good action shots, well taken (y)

I would have preferred a little more room in front of the outfits in all three shots though

They also look a little over saturated to me, just a quick edit with an idea, I've dropped the saturation and just warmed this shot up, both things only slight adjustments :)

View attachment 106866

Thanks for that
I understand what you say about showing more room in front of the outfits, but in wanting to get close in to the action AND show some roost, I felt that, for these, something had to give, and this was the in front area
Not sure about the conversion - many thanks for doing it - I guess it's more a matter of choice/opinion/preference in things like this (unless I'm actually doing something wrong, which I would need to know about!)
Cheers!

(unless I'm actually doing something wrong, which I would need to know about!)

The captured file format you have chosen is Jpg.
Your next step would be to shoot RAW and so
solve most (all!) rendition limitations inherent to
your actual chosen format.

Kodiak - thanks for your attention and patience
"Tones and colours could reflect the same dynamic if you tamed the mid-tones a bit" and "rendition limitations" unfortunately don't mean a lot to me
And I'm sure there are many thousands of posts within this forum (and others) of the virtues (or not) of RAW v jpg - which I doubt anyone will wish to see regenerated here
I am grateful for your kind attention

Back