Gratutious Squirrel Shot

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
One I took the other week.

I am amazed that on the original, I can zoom in on the eye and see a reflection of my house :eek:

2265732292_1aeecfe4ab_o.jpg

What a great shot. You've captured some fine detail in this, especially the bit of frost on the end of its nose.

not bad at all
a bit more room on the crop
a bit less on the sharpen
but none too bad!!!!

Great shot, is a little tight on the crop though, and it looks slightly over tweaked on the fur, may be my eyes though.
I agree but its still an excellent shot love the composition and pose
Pete

OK Geordi I can see the nails thro his feet..... so thats how you do it :D (or its stuffed :LOL: )
Very nice indeed, thats what Im after with my shots (y)
Brilliant

Excellent shot! and the setting shows him off nicely, one of the better squirrel shots that I've seen here.
Needed a little more space around it, the sharpness looks fine to me.(y)

(y) I like it. :D

Thanks everybody.
Looking again at it with fresher eyes this morning, it might be just a tad over cooked. But with the crop, if I wanted it straight that was the best one. I was lying prone on the ground with the camera on a bean bag to get the shot. I will post the original uncropped version to see what you think, when I get home.

Cheerz(y)

As promised, the original. It has just been converted from a RAW ( CR2 )file to a jpeg file and resized to allow posting, no tweeks or nothing straight from the camera.

2266500109_36bd263fc5_o.jpg

Its a lovely shot :) Had a quick play with your un-cropped shot just to see if I could give it more space, it is really easy to over sharpen too - but it is a really good shot :)

squirrelfiddle.jpg

tree rats are funny sometimes i like them like when they ride jet-skis and oter days i dont... i do prefere reds tho

Back