Grazing Ponies on Hardings Moor

Cool B&W rendition! …I shall suppose no bear is roaming around, just too peaceful!

I like it
so peaceful makes me want to go and take photo's there

Thank you Harold it was very quiet this morning for about half an hour and was then invaded by dog walkers. :)

Great shot Adrian, very nice B&W conversion with well handled lighting giving detail in the shadows & highlights and good composition.(y)

George.

Great shot Adrian, very nice B&W conversion with well handled lighting giving detail in the shadows & highlights and good composition.(y)

George.

Thank you for taking the time to comment George,very much appreciated.

Now that is beautiful!.... such gorgeous light, works so well in B&W :love::love:

Adrian i'm not normally a fan of B&W so to grab me you have done really well,thanks for sharing this I love the back light and the framing. i like how the path draws your eye to the ponies on the right and then mine moves towards the central subjects. Beautifully done

Stu

Adrian i'm not normally a fan of B&W so to grab me you have done really well,thanks for sharing this I love the back light and the framing. i like how the path draws your eye to the ponies on the right and then mine moves towards the central subjects. Beautifully done

Stu
Thank you Stu for taking the time to comment,jam really glad you like the picture. many thanks adrian

This is not the shot I expected to see when clicking on this thread, it's much more interesting! Lovely composition and it looks great in black and white. Awesome :)

Thank you Harold it was very quiet this morning for about half an hour and was then invaded by dog walkers. :)
That must have been a bit Woof on you :)

This is not the shot I expected to see when clicking on this thread, it's much more interesting! Lovely composition and it looks great in black and white. Awesome :)

Thank you very much glad you enjoyed the picture

Thank you very much glad you enjoyed the picture

Back