Great North Run

Might pop along, it finishes in the Bught park doesn't it? Starts in Whitebridge.

nope, far too much of a trip for me

I want to go, girlfriend lives only 20 minutes walk from the finish - but the girlfriends neice is having her birthday party, not sure if I can get down there (without being ostracized ;) ) :thinking:

And you really want to have children at some point yes?

Took over 4000 photos for Marathon-Photos.com.

We've (another tog and myself) worked out that if we average the 22 photographers there and add some on for the better togs, there should be 90,000 images being processed as of today. They spent all night last night colour balancing, resizing and ftp'ing to New Zealand. Then they'll be sorted out for the web site.

Carl.

Took over 4000 photos for Marathon-Photos.com.

We've (another tog and myself) worked out that if we average the 22 photographers there and add some on for the better togs, there should be 90,000 images being processed as of today. They spent all night last night colour balancing, resizing and ftp'ing to New Zealand. Then they'll be sorted out for the web site.

Carl.

Carl,

How did you get involved with this company - do you register and send in your shots?

They asked for photographers a while ago, so i applied, did the wilmslow 10k run for them on trial (at my cost) and then they said i was okay.

You need either 20D, 30D, 1DMk2 or Nikon equivalent with a 70-200 f2.8 lens.

Carl.

They asked for photographers a while ago, so i applied, did the wilmslow 10k run for them on trial (at my cost) and then they said i was okay.

You need either 20D, 30D, 1DMk2 or Nikon equivalent with a 70-200 f2.8 lens.

Carl.

Cheers for that Carl.

Back