Great North Run

Well done!
I haven't done it or anything like it but I admire those who do.
I was watching some coverage on the TV and saw a few togs on the route - maybe some pics to follow in due course :)

Well done nope i didn't do it but a friend was there running.. looking forward to seeing some pic's

Gonna add a few more. :LOL:

dsc0074lo.jpg

dsc0077ww.jpg

dsc0078zf.jpg

dsc0083lu.jpg

dsc0091rd.jpg

dsc0092vt.jpg

I went a long to give some support and with photographic intent. I had no desire to take photos, not sure why though. I went to the end as well and really wish I hadn't. It took ages on the metro and the reds stopped their display due to the appalling conditions :(

Well done to everyone that ran! (and walked ;) )

Haighy really like the pictures, sums up the day (although they don't show the rain!)

I don't get how anybody could complete it in a costume. I was completely ruined at the end and did it in normal running gear.

Thanks for the kind words from everyone.

Adam

Well done for doing it

I never done but have huge respect for those that have done it, I added a couple of pics, went to see the start after missing the red arrows last year

Haighy really like the pictures, sums up the day (although they don't show the rain!)

I don't get how anybody could complete it in a costume. I was completely ruined at the end and did it in normal running gear.

Thanks for the kind words from everyone.

Adam

Some of the costumes I saw were mental! I have utmost respect for anyone who did it!

I had no problems with the rain, was just stood in my t shirt! Saw myself twice on the BBC highlights. But only I could tell it was me because of where I was stood!

Back