Great photo opportunity

Name
Cheryl
Edit My Images
Yes
Was looking for something to do today as the sun is shining and I want to go out with camera in tow, when I spotted this. Please someone go...looks like fun ;) It says you can hire a bike if you want. I wouldn't want to be the next person to ride it :puke:

Unfortunately, nothing local for me, but I'd be there ready to take some, erm, interesting shots if there was!

ermm....ew??

From the site:

THE LONDON RIDE PHOTO/VIDEO POLICY (revised May 2006)

A - PHOTOGRAPHERS BEHAVIOUR
Photographers must behave in a respectful, friendly and reasonable manner at all times. If you make any rider uncomfortable, you will be required to leave the assembly area (or ride).

B - AT THE ASSEMBLY AREA (both BEFORE and AFTER the ride)
1. Always ask for consent before photographing a rider.
2. Don't photograph people undressing or dressing. But it's okay to photograph them with a saddle seperating their a*se. :LOL:
3. Don't photograph anyone within the roped off "privacy zone". Naked bike riders asking for privacy? :bonk:

C - DURING THE RIDE
1. If possible, ask for consent if your photo will show a rider's frontal nudity or face.
2. Always ask for consent when taking a close-up photograph. :shake: Any body up for some macro shots?

Best laugh I've had all day, great link. (y)

LOL. There's nowt stranger than folk! :LOL:

Mini, I reckon I've got plenty of time to get to York :D , just gotta make up some excuse for the Boss :LOL:

RickMezza said:
Mini, I reckon I've got plenty of time to get to York :D , just gotta make up some excuse for the Boss :LOL:

Take her with you - she can give me a full & detailed report! Infact, let her be in charge of the camera :D

Back