TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry.... I couldn't make it the pair. :shake:

Great_Tit.jpg

100-400L with 1.4X TC and fill flash.

very nice CT, i think thats a cracking shot

Thanks peeps. I like this one I must admit, it's quite perky isn't it? :D

They're awkward little beggars these, if you get the exposure right for the black bits the white patch starts to blow out.

moomike said:
:LOL:
But when one tit looks that good though!

Indeed. Cracking shot mate. You've done this before haven't you ;)

PS. I predict this thread is going to have one of this highest view / reply ratios on the forums :p

Marcel said:
. You've done this before haven't you ;)
Wanna see the ones I've binned! :puke:

Bugger! My wren visits this tree once in a blue moon and I never seem to have the camera set up when she does. I just looked out the window and there she was in just the perfect position. As I pressed the shutter, guess who made a sudden appearance with a flying jump? :LOL:

intruder.jpg

Exit Jenny Wren! :shrug:

jewel said:
Heh, you pervs! not worth seeing unless it's a pair anyways innit? ;)

jewel

Nah we aint fussy, one's better than none :)

Nice, knowing you as we do though, it was inevitable that it would be wildlife based!

Pity the fool that got sucked in by that one ;)

InaGlo said:
(y)
I like the way his yellow feathers stick out on either side, kind of makes it look like he's sitting in them!

LOL. It does a bit. I suspect it's one of this years young Gloria and still not quite got the full adult rigout. There are much sleeker looking ones knocking about.

Oh dear, oh dear ... :help: ... and all I thought of was Parus Major ... am I a sog now then ... :geek:

Not too bad that one CT ... shame about the Wren ... but then you have had your fair share methinx ... :D

:p

InaGlo said:
Another cracker CT! (y)
I like the way his yellow feathers stick out on either side, kind of makes it look like he's sitting in them!

Now you say it he reminds me of that fat professor sat in his machine in the game Sonic the Hedgehog :D

They say if you have seen one - you've seen both. In this case two excellent shots. I envy your tree as a perch as I have nothing in range that I can get the feeder near to.

That Great Tit has character - ruffled by the breeze.

really sharp again, that's a great spot you have for them there. The TC doesn't seem to have any detrimental effect either :)

What beautiful shots, both. (can I say BOTH in a thread about tits? ;) )

Hellu:wave:
All you need now is to clone in another one, or alternatively you could try for a shot of a Boobie!
Great focusing on the "breast" feathers ;) :LOL:

Nice "squidger" though :) pity about the "Jenny Wren"

:D

beautiful shots...both! Lovely stories to go with them too...my son-in-law had ringing in his ears the other day and said he thought it was tittinus....is that what you've got?

LOL I had a touch of that in my shooting days Marianne... bloody painful!!

No.. that great pair has always evaded me, so I'm resigned to the fact now that what you've never had... :shrug:

;)

Back