Greeting cards supplier (good quality)

Name
Jamie
Edit My Images
No
Can anyone recommend a greeting card supplier. The only ones I have found are from photo paper direct but the quality is awful and they're so thin (the thickest they sell) that they start to bend when stood up.

I don't mind paying if they're good quality. I am looking for a5 to a6 (folded).

Jamie - are you in a rush - I could send you one if you want to see one before buying - PM me your address if you want me to !

I've bought them already but thanks for offering. I can't go wrong for £4.50

TBH I've never been successful printing my own cards for the reasons you gave.
I use Vista for my support group (ICDC Surrey), which are very reasonable.
My personal cards are bought from BHF and just print the envelopes from outlook address book. I also get Royal Mail to print my stamps.

Paper thick enough to feel like a real greetings card just wont fit through a regular ink jet printer. I used to print my own and keep them down to A6 (once folded) to try and keep them as rigid as possible on 260gsm paper (thickest the printer would feed on its own).

Have given up on that now as they still didn't look great and now purchase them pre-printed (for the same cost, if buying in bulk) from http://www.think-ink.co.uk/greetings.aspx

Paper thick enough to feel like a real greetings card just wont fit through a regular ink jet printer. I used to print my own and keep them down to A6 (once folded) to try and keep them as rigid as possible on 260gsm paper (thickest the printer would feed on its own).

Have given up on that now as they still didn't look great and now purchase them pre-printed (for the same cost, if buying in bulk) from http://www.think-ink.co.uk/greetings.aspx
I print onto card all the time that is much thicker than the cards I have found.

I used printed.com for my sons christening invites and thank you cards and will be using the same place for Christmas cards too, good selection of cards and finishes plus you can choose the number you want and they're affordable.

Back