Greetings from Ontario, Canada

Edit My Images
No
Hi!

I just followed a link from DCMag to here. Looks like a nice site!

Wecome aboard - pull up a chair. :wave2:

Ahhhhh.....the secret is out...

welcome to the most friendly photographic site on the net

MyPix

Welcome aboard:)

Welcome Patzt, that pesky Matty been spamming other forums again i suppose!

Have a browse about, see what we can offer!

We have another couple of Canadians here somewhere too

Patzt said:
Hi!

I just followed a link from DCMag to here. Looks like a nice site!

Not just nice M8tey - the best !

At least it was until they started f*rting with our sigs !?! :laugh1: (edited as before the shed !)

Sorry - forgot myself again Welcome Patzt ! (edited !).:doh:

Holy cow! Never mind another Canadian but someone in Ontario!!! Geewiz where abouts are ya there friend?? Welcome to the forums, yes the friendliest forums around. :)

Cheers,

Jules.

Oh no - now there'll be no stopping her...:shock:

Welcome.

Welcome aboard :)

Welcome Patzt :)

I guess Anna must have mentioned us to you ;)

I hope you enjoy the forums.

My goodness!

I had no idea that all these replies were in here! I almost feel special or something! Guess I don't have something ticked that I should have ticked to get some notification that there's a reply?

Now, Jules, I'm in Guelph! I love it here. Moved here from Richmond Hill many years ago and never wished myself back to Richmond Hill.

And I think it was Dave who lives in Toronto? I grew up at Sheppard and Yonge!!! It was Lansing, Ontario when I was there and then it became Willowdale, Ontario and then North York and guess now it's all part of the big city!

I worked in King City!

Lots of you are from the UK... Well, I love that part of the world. I used to live in Northern Ireland many moons ago and my husband and I have walked miles and miles around foot paths from the South-West Coast Path, Offas Dyke Path to the Howgill Fells and just so many wonderful places. (Now I'm getting "homesick" for your great country!)

How did I find you guys? I followed one of Matty's links on DCMag site!

Yes, I know Anna though. She's the bestest!

Enough from me and thanks again for this wonderful welcome!

My relative used to work for the Hydro, hes been retired for years now though !

Has been ages since i have been over to see them, cant even remember where they live near Ottawa now lol !

OOOOOH i remembered, is between Williamsburg and Ingleside i think. I know last time i went we went to Cornwall lol felt a bit odd !

Matt, is there a way to "subscribe" so I won't miss any messages in a particular topic that I want to watch?

Patzt said:
Matt, is there a way to "subscribe" so I won't miss any messages in a particular topic that I want to watch?

Patzt

If you want email messages to a thread, if you edit or create a new post, scroll down tot he bottom and there is a box "Thread Subscription" by default it says no subscription, if you choose one of the other options it will mail you :)

wellcome any one who knows howgill fells is ok with me:clap:

IanC_UK said:
Patzt

If you want email messages to a thread, if you edit or create a new post, scroll down tot he bottom and there is a box "Thread Subscription" by default it says no subscription, if you choose one of the other options it will mail you :)

Thanks Ian!

I'll try that now and see if it works for me.

stevec said:
wellcome any one who knows howgill fells is ok with me:clap:

Thanks Steve!

We stayed in Sedbergh several times. Walked Dentdale, climbed Cautley Spout... and I even played the piano in Tan Hill Pub! :embarasse :embarasse

Have you climbed Winder?

Oh my goodness Patzt we are neighbours! I'm in Kitchener! :shock: I grew up in Camebridge(Preston), Scarborough, Ajax, Barrie and than finally back out here. Now I have only been back out here for about a year and a half but I absolutely love it. It's alot bigger than what I remember but that's alright,lol. So you have a brother in Unionville. It's beautiful out there. I used to work in Markham. That's built up too now. Not the 'quaint' little town it once was. Well glad you found us, enjoy the forums! :)

Hey IanC_UK, you have family out in Ottawa, that's great! If you ever do visit them you better let me know!!! :)

Cheers,

Jules

Isn't that something! My brother-in-law is on his way here right now to spend the night (he's from Powasson near North Bay) as he's teaching a Safety Course tomorrow in Kitchener! :)

I'm probably the eldest on the forums here but I wouldn't mind meeting for a coffee sometime. We could meet down in Cambridge somewhere near Walmart.

It's great to "meet" you.

Patzt said:
Isn't that something! My brother-in-law is on his way here right now to spend the night (he's from Powasson near North Bay) as he's teaching a Safety Course tomorrow in Kitchener! :)

I'm probably the eldest on the forums here but I wouldn't mind meeting for a coffee sometime. We could meet down in Cambridge somewhere near Walmart.

It's great to "meet" you.

I don't drink coffee,lol but if ya want to pick up the camera and go for a stroll one day I'm up for that! Ya ever wander around 'Victoria park' out here in Kitchener?

Cheers,

Jules

jewel said:
I don't drink coffee,lol but if ya want to pick up the camera and go for a stroll one day I'm up for that! Ya ever wander around 'Victoria park' out here in Kitchener?

Cheers,

Jules

Not been there much but the one in Cambridge is nice--is it Riverside?

This photo was taken in Riverside Park last May.

We'll figure out something in the better weather.

Patzt said:
Not been there much but the one in Cambridge is nice--is it Riverside?

This photo was taken in Riverside Park last May.

We'll figure out something in the better weather.

I grew up going to riverside, yes I know exactly what park ya mean. IT's been years though since I have been. Does it still have the little zoo there? I remember animals being there. That would be nice when the weather gets nice yes!

Jewel.

Back