Greyhound

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I assume a Greyhound or big Whippet.

I took this whilst out for the daily walk.

The owner had walked off a good way. When it dawned on me that the dog would run right past the bench I was sat at.

So I got down on the floor just in time as the owner shouted him from the other end of the field.

All any comments feedback is most welcomed.

Gaz

qShu0iv.jpg

If you could crop in a little more on the dog , with a little less space on the left , think it would have more impact . It`s a nice pic all the same .

Hi there.

Thanks for taking the time to give some feedback. It is very much appreciated.

I see what you mean with regards to a crop. I will have try and see how it looks.

Gaz

Nice shot of a wonderful dog, make great pets ( if you want a 40mph couch potato).
We have a lot of retired greyhounds where I walk ( when I am not locked down) and they are all the same.

Nice picture. I would crop the image a bit, mostly from the right and the top. There is no point in showing the empty space behind the dog. You need to leave room where the dog is going, not so much behind the dog.

Hi there.

Thanks for taking the time to give some feedback. It is very much appreciated.

I see what you mean with regards to a crop. I will have try and see how it looks.

Gaz
Sorry I meant to say little less space on the right :rolleyes:

Just a follow up. My personal preference would be something like this (cropped and enhanced colours).Dog-gigapixel-scale-2_00x.jpg

@Fuji Dave Thanks Dave. It seems a crop is a popular option.
@Lepus No worries I got what you meant ;-)
@DR M Thanks for showing me what you mean't. It looks good. Those colours are similar to how the image was captured. Greens always seem to be to staurated and sickly when captured on my camera. Or maybe thats my eyes ! Most often I mute them down. To my mind making the scene more realistic.

Your image here looks great though. I often find when viewing other folks images I think they look fab yet have a problem editing mine that way.

Thanks again.

Gaz

@Fuji Dave

I don't mind at all.

It's great that we are having this dicussion. Means I / we are all learning something.

The crop does throw more attension on the subject.

Thanks for taking the time and showing us what you mean't.

Gaz

@Fuji Dave

I don't mind at all.

It's great that we are having this dicussion. Means I / we are all learning something.

The crop does throw more attension on the subject.

Thanks for taking the time and showing us what you mean't.

Gaz

Your more than welcome Gaz, like you say we are all here to learn/help each other (y)

Great capture, and I'm liking the composition after the R/H crop.
I prefer the original colours.
As as for making great pets, we have 2 and they are superb!

Back