GSXR600

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
I went to see my friend down in South Wales last week. So we grabbed a couple of shots of his new bike (just passed his test a few weeks ago!)

Its a lovely bike and heres one I liked that I would like to share.

GSXR 600 by rob_mank, on Flickr

Thanks for looking! :)

wow thats good.
bet he's pleased?

Have you seen there's a recall to do with the master cylinder on all GSX from 2004 onwards, saw it on the MCN website, nice shot.

I haven't, I don't own or really follow bikes myself but I can appreciate them. :)

I believe his is a 2003. Not sure if his is effected or not.

Thanks.

Lovely shot of a beautiful bike if I am correct it is a 2003 ( I worship my gixers ) slightly biased opinion the 750 is the better bike to have. Sorry for going off topic back to the photo love the reflection in the puddle beautifully captured well done.

Yup, 2003 the last of the K's, the white bellypan gives it away :) - unless its a K1 or K2 with K3 bodywork?

Can I ask a bit more about the lighting setup - was it direct or did you use a softbox and a brolly?

great lighting and processing. I really like this though I think having the full reflection maybe is unnecessary - maybe crop half the water reflection will bring the bike more into compositional lines.

Lovely shot of a beautiful bike if I am correct it is a 2003 ( I worship my gixers ) slightly biased opinion the 750 is the better bike to have. Sorry for going off topic back to the photo love the reflection in the puddle beautifully captured well done.

Yep, its on a 53 plate. :)

It's his first bike and he got it from a friend for a good price. He seems happy with it though.

Thank you very much!

Really like this, reflection is a very nice touch. Is it straight off camera or a PP'd reflection?

Reflection was there SOOC. Big puddle :)

And thank you!

Yup, 2003 the last of the K's, the white bellypan gives it away :) - unless its a K1 or K2 with K3 bodywork?

Can I ask a bit more about the lighting setup - was it direct or did you use a softbox and a brolly?

Yea of course. Fired with a standard reflector fitted to the safari and the SB900 was fired bare. :)

Nice shot!

Cheers!

great lighting and processing. I really like this though I think having the full reflection maybe is unnecessary - maybe crop half the water reflection will bring the bike more into compositional lines.

Cheers, I think I would have to disagree with you on the crop but then again its my image and its how I've done it, you may have done it completely different to me if you'd have been there. Which is good :) I just feel its well balanced as it is.

Nice image. It's good to see bikes on here for a change.

Back