Guess the Kids TV Shows Day 01 to 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
......... So the monkey was "singing"........

My last guess before bed is
Animal Kwackers, with Twang the singing monkey
. Might the foil wrapped bottle be a model of the
spaceship
?

Please............. Let me sleep!!!!!!

SLEEEP!??!?!?!???!?!?!??! SSSSssssssleep ...Mr B???.... Yv.. back me up on this one???... After my Photo24 should i allow Mr B to s-s-s-s-s-sleep that easily??

No. Mr B... it isn't what you guessed....

Aaaaaarrrrggghhh confused

What day is it? Which one are we guessing now? Totally lost

That's what I get for not being around much for a few days.

Only two more photos til the end of my 366... And this brief quizzical thread...question is..if I continue.. ? Should I continue this quiz?

Yes absolutely :clap:
I ask, nay demand that you continue . . . at least until we've seen Mr Benn and Bagpuss. I've been holding out for them since Day 1.

I just came back in for another look at the photo and realised what day it was in your year and thought 'WOW', So close to the end. Can I just say now that the images in this thread have been pretty bloody good and I have no idea how on earth you have managed to not only produce themed pictures of such great visual quality, but the clues to go with them for an entire month! I can only :notworthy: to you Kev, it has been an absolute blast! I wouldn't blame you for stopping, but if you carry on, will be here with you :D

(y) well said Yv - and I completely agree.

Morning sarahlee....YES..it should blame you for not being around...they are desperate for day 28 to be guessed.... Pls!! Help them...

Morning sarahlee....YES..it should blame you for not being around...they are desperate for day 28 to be guessed.... Pls!! Help them...

Haven't given up yet

Art from household junk =>
Bitsa
?

Otherwise it is over to you Sarah

SLEEEP!??!?!?!???!?!?!??! SSSSssssssleep ...Mr B???.... Yv.. back me up on this one???... After my Photo24 should i allow Mr B to s-s-s-s-s-sleep that easily??

No. Mr B... it isn't what you guessed....

sleep is for wusses (y)

I am back on day 28, trying again...

Yv said:
sleep is for wusses (y)

I am back on day 28, trying again...

Yeah..that's right yv...anyone sleeping misses out on like taking..with or nine more.photos!!!! ...Omg!!! I'm itching for the photo48 ....

hmm, just found one I had never heard of, fits bits of the clues, but still feels miles off
the spooks of bottle bay

i seriously thought this one would be easy... (day 28) ... but no Yv.. its not that..

Day 30

TV Kid Noir Wk 05 Day 02 Day 366 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd been attending the Mayors all night charity swimming gala. She didn't seem too fussed no'one else turned up...when the call came in..

...I'd been kidding when i had told Charles to break a leg last night, but only metaphorically, not this.

Fortunately, my department had already taken possession of a library of videos proving her innocence in the recent spate of tom foolery and hair brained schemes...

Can you guess the kids TV show..?

Btw!! Its mostly IN the words.... The photo helps... But its in the words... My daughter thought she knew it..but darent say it... So..say what you think..

Also........and I know what has been said... But if I am to continue with a second 365 .. Then I have to change themes... My photo24 drew me back into colour... So I want to explore another theme for October....BUT it gives you a chance to guess this one..and gem up..as when this quiz comes back...it'll be on tv programmes as a whole... Not just kids.... AND bagpuss and trumpton and Mr benn and anything else you may have been waiting for will be in there..... So stay tuned.... Postman pat was guessed a few times and I have an image in mind for that that NEEDS taking....

So keep an eye in this forum for the new quiz..and on the 365 forum for my new venture.........wait a minute....... Lol!! ... I have an idea!! ssshhhh.....

Btw!! Its mostly IN the words.... The photo helps... But its in the words... My daughter thought she knew it..but darent say it... So..say what you think..

I did wonder about
You've been framed, or Kids do the funniest things
but they aren't really kids shows, even though they feature kids a lot... hmmm.... so 2 days to ponder on while I am marathon editing :thinking:

Yv said:
I did wonder about * SPOILER * but they aren't really kids shows, even though they feature kids a lot... hmmm.... so 2 days to ponder on while I am marathon editing :thinking:

Neither of them yv....sorry.

Have we had
Rentaghost
yet? Don't know why I keep thinking of
Miss Popov
for this one :LOL:

kelack said:
Have we had * SPOILER * yet? Don't know why I keep thinking of * SPOILER * for this one :LOL:

Haven't had that Kelly....and we still haven't had it... Could say good try.... But I'm evil as a game master!!

Right, just out there:

Nursey
in
Count Duckula
although they only had a
broken arm

That's what I was getting from the words :p:LOL:

Charles in Charge
???

Last edited:
Scooby Doo

I'm running queries in Access and they're taking ages to run so I thought I'd pass the time with guesses :D

kelack said:
* SPOILER *

I'm running queries in Access and they're taking ages to run so I thought I'd pass the time with guesses :D

You're so old school with access Kelly....and no..not that..

I know, we normally use Business Objects as our reporting tool but I've had to build a quick n dirty db in Access as they won't let me loose with db2

and back to guessing

kelack said:
I know, we normally use Business Objects as our reporting method but I've had to build a quick n dirty db in Access

and back to guessing

We've all been there Kelly...getting down and dirty with access... Oh.. The referential integrity of it all...

Don't get me started on that......many issues :LOL: but we won't take this fun thread and drag it down into the depths of DB boredom :LOL:

Am I overthinking this one? Is it really that hard? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

kelack said:
Don't get me started on that......many issues :LOL: but we won't take this fun thread and drag it down into the depths of DB boredom :LOL:

Good point Kelly...well crack on with the SELECT statements and DROP any idea of DB related JOINS I mean references....

Luckily it's a one table db, told you it was quick n dirty :LOL: oh and I've just got what you meant :LOL:

Right, back to tv shows.....

I'm thinking it's something to do with the library of videos but not sure what kids tv shows had that sort of thing apart from maybe
Newsround
, the arrows are going round I suppose......

kelack said:
Luckily it's a one table db, told you it was quick n dirty :LOL: oh and I've just got what you meant :LOL:

Right, back to tv shows.....

I'm thinking it's something to do with the library of videos but not sure what kids tv shows had that sort of thing apart from maybe * SPOILER *, the arrows are going round I suppose......

One table Kelly...that's filthy top shelf stuff that is... Urgh ....

As for your guess....nope..

Ok, one last guess before I give up:

Hair Bear Bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back