Guess the Kids TV Shows Day 01 to 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
kelack said:
Ok, one last guess before I give up:

* SPOILER *

Ok Kelly......what's your thinking behind that guess... Its wrong granted..but It could help others...

...and no idea about day 28?

Or were these for day 28...still be wrong though..but I'm asking..

I lied

Here's my theory
Charles is also known as Chuck and videos could be vision so Chucklevision???

All mine were for Day 30 :LOL::LOL:

The Hair Brained scheme were behind the thinking for
Hair Bear Bunch

I lied

Here's my theory
Charles is also known as Chuck and videos could be vision so Chucklevision???

kelly.... you know that thing ***! do with the palm of their hand... and they..smack it against their forehead...repeatedly...there's no icon for it.. but thats happened...again..

keep going though i like the empathise on charles..?? or was it chuck..:naughty:

I didn't realise that hadn't been guessed yet, am having a look at it now

Day 30 - emphasis on Chuck, had to look this one up but
Chuck Norris - Karate Kommandos?

I didn't realise that hadn't been guessed yet, am having a look at it now

Day 30 - emphasis on Chuck, had to look this one up but
Chuck Norris - Karate Kommandos?

now how can i deny that guess!!!! .. any..ANY mention of that name must be right..??? :cautious: ... well i can stand up to that Chuck and say no.. sorry kelly..

If anyone is allowed to play ... ;)... how about
Charlie Brown
or is that being too literal ?

:LOL: I was hoping there would be more on here to help with the guessing, I seem to have been deserted

If anyone is allowed to play ... ;)... how about
Charlie Brown
or is that being too literal ?

anyone is welcome john, to try their luck... step right up. nothing to lose..

..but yes.. you fell for the obvious..wrong answer...sorry..

damn... does that mean I lose 10 points :bonk:

:LOL: I was hoping there would be more on here to help with the guessing, I seem to have been deserted

kelly.. it is true... john gave a good attempt.. but you have been left to the wolves.. mr b and his voices are perhaps arguing it out somewhere..??

how about
Charlie Chalk
or
"Chuck"lewood Critters

Last edited:
There's a series on either Disney or Nickelodeon at the moment called
Good Luck Charlie
- could the break a leg be in reference to that?

There's a series on either Disney or Nickelodeon at the moment called
Good Luck Charlie
- could the break a leg be in reference to that?

...... and you wanted :help: Kelly.... :shake: i don't know...

(y) GO KELLY GO!!!

now we need day 28!!

:LOL: yay

I thought it was Disney, not that I'm ever admitting to flicking through the kids channels when bored but there are some great cartoons sometimes :LOL:

Well done again Kelly !!!

Clearly not the answer for Day 30, but I was amazed at randomly googling kid's TV shows that there was one called
Captain Video and His Video Rangers
:wacky:

Anyway thinking cap on for some more serious guesses.

Just the tin foil one left now, right?

Well done again Kelly !!!

Clearly not the answer for Day 30, but I was amazed at randomly googling kid's TV shows that there was one called
Captain Video and His Video Rangers
:wacky:

Anyway thinking cap on for some more serious guesses.

Just the tin foil one left now, right?

Day 28 to be guessed......yes sarahlee... .again I've never heard of your guess....

Day 28

TV Kid Noir Wk 04 Day 07 Day 364 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd spent the last five days on stakeout watching an Esker's 'Relativity' for an Art thief who'd gone into hiding through one of the arches...when the call came in...

...I was just going over the evidence when something niggled me like a 45 in the chest. The little monkey was desperately pleading guilty of the theft to the custody sergeant...but all the gear was worthless anyway....we couldn't press any charges..

Can you guess the kids TV show..?

Tinfoil, bottle, wooden spoon, those wii things again (nunchucks? - not a console person).. references to a little (small, tiny) monkey (ape, chimp), theft of worthless items, no charge..

:thinking:

(just recapping and bringing the image forward a bit in the thread..)

Captain Simian & The Space Monkeys
?

Looking for monkey links, but struggling with the photo unless it is a spaceship?

Animal Kwackers
? or,
The Shiny Show
?

or,
Milkshake Momkey
(not that you'd make a
milkshake
with a wooden spoon).

Up until halfway through this thread I'd have said it's
Animal Kwackers
, but as you've recently pulled some really recent and obscure programmes out of the ether it's just as likely to be
The Shiny Show

Oh.. toss a coin time.. and it's..
Animal Kwackers

Up until halfway through this thread I'd have said it's
Animal Kwackers
, but as you've recently pulled some really recent and obscure programmes out of the ether it's just as likely to be
The Shiny Show

Oh.. toss a coin time.. and it's..
Animal Kwackers

That's the thing about coins m8 ..... 50% of the time they're wrong..... Just like you....

But hey... you managed to get the last day...well done.. Everyone. Its been good.

Right now I'm definitely thinking I need a break...but the urge to quiz you folks is still strong.. Like I say...keep your eyes open...hey..maybe someone else can do something similar.....don't leave it all to me..?? I'll compile the answers into a thread shortly and get it lock... Thanks again!!! :D

This has been a very fun thread... thanks for keeping us all entertained and working out our minds for the last month. It's a real shame it's come to its end.

:clap:
:clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks everyone. For all of the thanks...I'm going to focus on a project I was going to do at the beginning of the year.... But like I said.. The quiz will be back. And I'm thinking of being a bit more strict with the answering.... Too much googling is bad for the eyes...we shall see....

And even I cannot believe we filled a whole month with a question a day... And how quickly its over.. !!??

A big thank you to you Frank

I really have enjoyed this and appreciate all the effort you went to

:cool:

I echo the sentiments above. I really have enjoyed this. I look forward to more from you

kelack said:
I echo the sentiments above. I really have enjoyed this. I look forward to more from you

Thanks Kelly...even if you used them as relief from dirty access queries... :shock: ...

Ha ha. I broke it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back