Guess What im getting this christmas

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
Yes
2535665145_d0e47e6a44.jpg

its possible that this is the best photo im going to see all day.... :baby:

Congratz.

They charge for those prints these days.

thanks guys, its all very exciting stuff..... aye they do charge you for the prints, £1 each, they say the cost goes towards water coolers, flowers, magazines in the waiting ares, that kinda stuff..... its got to be worth a quid....

Awwwwww a wee baby girl

Are you sure? The mouth looks closed so I'm thinking boy. :D

Big huuuuuuuugggeee congrats! (y)

hey diddy, what makes you think its a girl ???????

It's obvious by the bone structure... isn't it to you?

Actually, it's a long-standing joke with pregnancy. The idea is to state, categorically as if you're an expert, that you know the sex - then if you're right (50/50!) everyone thinks you're ace. If you're wrong, you blame it on the image quality/positioning

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Mums of old did the same with comments on how a baby is carried in the stomach, the shape of the bump, whether you prefer sweet/savoury stuff - all rubbish of course

Except - this is definitely a girl - just wait to see I'm right ! :D

DD

congratulations!

must be spring!!!!!

Congrats bonsyde,

However, I hope you don't mean it too literally, my Birthday is Christmas day and it's no fun :crying:

I was considering having an "official" Birthday on Fathers Day, but the Mrs said "No!"......

I don't think it's a girl, I can't see any shoes or handbag :LOL:

Steve

Congratz
will look a bit diferent when you get it though :LOL:

Santa is getting generous. Congrats to the both of you.

Congrats from another going to be dad who found out yesterday. Nov Dec seems to be fairly popular:)

Congrats...looks just like you :clap: better start buying you other camera gear now. When baby is born he/she will spend it all for you :LOL:

It is. My friends are having one in November, just had a scan and it was sucking its thumb. :love:

You are very lucky to have pics like this to keep. They didnt used to print them.

thanks guys, its all very exciting stuff..... aye they do charge you for the prints, £1 each, they say the cost goes towards water coolers, flowers, magazines in the waiting ares, that kinda stuff..... its got to be worth a quid....

Blimey wish they only charged a quid down here, The one we got yesterday cost a fiver, not that I am complaining as bonsyde said goes to the maternity unit

Don't tell the RSPC that Santa's taking her/him down the chimney though :D

Congratulations.

Congrats
So am I... Dec 15 ours due.. What a great xmas we should have!!
Going for our scan nxt Wed

Good luck

Can't be a boy.........it hasn't got it's foot in it's mouth :)

Congrats to all our prospective parents and no I'm not getting broody.....honest!

congrats (y)

congratulations, :baby::baby:

Heartfelt congratulations from an "almost Christmas" dad (16th). :baby:

From experience, this will be your best Xmas ever! :clap:

Back