Had a wander on the hill

sawman

Private James Frazer
Edit My Images
No
Visited the hide first then went for a wee stroll.
No1 Blue tit
B_tit1.jpg

No2 Another Blue tit
Btit2.jpg

No3 First butterfly of the year.
Bfly.jpg

No4 Coal tit
Coal_tit11.jpg

No5 I was after Roe but got side tracked when I saw this Red Squirrel.
RS1.jpg

No6 Same Squirrel different tree.
RS2.jpg

Tee hee i really like the squirrel, stands our really well with its color compared to the tree. All pin sharp too. Nice one!

Cracking set of shots there. Good day out.

Cracking set of shots there. Good day out.

Thank you both. I was walking over the heather when suddenly two Roe buck got up about 15 yards from me. I dont know who got the biggest fright them or me. By the time I got the old brain into gear they were gone!

Good captures there Charlie, haven't been on much but have seen most of your postings and have to say they are first rate, very sharp, fancy missing the roe and you trying to blame age Janice won't let you forget you said that.
Will try and get up your way shortly, 3 small fences to erect so hopefully in next fortnight but will give you a ring first.

First blue-tit for me, delicate/understated but oh so appealing.

Very nice :) not at all jealous of your red squirrels either ;)

Next time I must try to get closer! There was an old man who lived near there & he used to set a bowl of nuts on his arm chair. The Reds used to come in & help themselves while he sat there. One greedy one used to select the biggest ones!

Lovely set (y)
I particularly like the Blue Tits, theyre such funny-looking little birds face on arent they :LOL:

True but there was also supposed to be a nice Roe Buck in that set:shrug:

Back