Hannah Waddingham vs photographer

Name
Will
Edit My Images
Yes
I would completely agree with her if she were not being massively hypocritical.

Two minutes previously she had been standing up on the grass deliberately flirting with the camera and showing a full length of leg.

She was playing for publicity.

Two minutes previously she had been standing up on the grass deliberately flirting with the camera and showing a full length of leg.
I haven't seen the footage but my guess is in the first instance it was her choice, in the second instance it was someone telling her to do it.

I might blow the camera a kiss because I choose to. If someone tells me to blow the camera a kiss I tell them to f*** off.

(All hypothetical of course. If I blew a camera a kiss it would break.)

Whether she's done it 2 months ago or 2 minutes ago, she's perfectly entitled to tell some 1970s relic "no".

Yeah, I sort of get what you're saying. But I'm not buying it.

Professional celebs will use any and all tactics to promote themselves. As will any business.

Having some sleezebag demanding something from them is another matter entirely.

Last edited:
Having some sleezebag demanding something from them is another matter entirely.
Blimey ! a bit of a overreaction isn't it ? it's not as if she was asked to show her t**s

Legs or tits? Gender amorphism. Heard of it?

It's not about body parts, it's about a demand to perform.

We clearly have different views on this so, ok.

Edit to add. Why is someone getting annoyed at someone demanding something from them an overreaction? I'm struggling with that.

Last edited:
it's about a demand to perform.

No. It's about someone asking another person to repeat the action/pose that they have already given.

Have you actually seen Hannah Waddingham's red carpet poses from that event?

It's about someone asking another person to repeat the action/pose that they have already given.
And the answer was no.
Have you actually seen Hannah Waddingham's red carpet poses from that event?
No, as I already said.

A little thought experiment for you.

Russel Crowe flexes his muscles to a camera. Then another photographer, a few minutes later says, " flex your muscles." Crowe says f*** off.

Reaction?

Who is Hannah Waddington?

Never heard of her
An actress, who seems to also do a lot of presenting now. My 5 year old son is obsessed with her, which is funny as a lot of people have no idea who she is, and he can't understand why.

And the answer was no.

No, as I already said.

A little thought experiment for you.

Russel Crowe flexes his muscles to a camera. Then another photographer, a few minutes later says, " flex your muscles." Crowe says f*** off.

Reaction?

My reaction would be exactly the same as in this case.

I'm not really surprised when some stories/issues are not covered on the BBC news site and I'm not surprised this one was.

"Show us your leg" is clearly unacceptable but is this really worthy of an article on our national broadcasters news site considering their lack of coverage of other arguably more important stories?

In terms of column inches it has worked entirely in her favour. Showing leg would have resulted in a couple of pics in Hello magazine, but making a faux objection means she is now headline news in newspapers and TV news broadcasts. Her dress was clearly designed with a slit side to show quite a lot of leg without revealing where she buys her knickers.

It's probably a set up between the photographer and Waddington ?

to be honest im quite glad she never showed her leg,in other news give it a few months when she stops being flavour of the month and she will be gagging for someone to take her picture

to be honest im quite glad she never showed her leg,in other news give it a few months when she stops being flavour of the month and she will be gagging for someone to take her picture

apart from the fact that she did show her leg, that comment above sounds a little pathetic.

Three Olivier nominations, speaks three languages fluently, four octave vocal range and a good stage and screen actor.

What are your achievements?

Surely this is ridiculous behaviour? She's wearing a see-through dress which could hardly be described as modest and is clearly designed to draw attention in a sexual manner. If she had simply declined or ignored the photographer's request then so what? Instead, she chose to use a foul-mouthed pejorative in a completely inappropriate response to the situation. She did it because she now has the chance to draw yet more attention while virtue - signalling to a "gender" - obsessed and deluded section of our society. A cynical exploitation of the gullible which has clearly worked. It's hilarious that she stands showing her legs and drawers through her clothing while chiding this guy that he "wouldn't ask a man to do that" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

By the way I do enjoy her singing voice

Last edited:
apart from the fact that she did show her leg, that comment above sounds a little pathetic.

Three Olivier nominations, speaks three languages fluently, four octave vocal range and a good stage and screen actor.

What are your achievements?
ive got a 25 meter swimming certificate

that seems to be general trend of things, if you choose to do something then its empowering, if someone else produces exactly the same thing involving you then its oppression.

Back