Happy Birthday Kamion

Happy New Year Kamion, hope you have a good one (y)

:D

;)

Happy New Year everyone :D

Happy Birthday Mate, Happy New Year all

Happy Mirthday! (y) :beer:

Happy Birthday to you :clap:

Thanks for all your wishes but, sorry, it's not my birthday today. :( I just put in any old date as I don't like to put in my real birth date on forums/websites that don't really need to know (matter of security since most banks require your date of birth as a security question).

Happy New Year to everyone!! :)

Edit: Min, why don't you change this to a Happy New Year thread. :)

Because we've now decided its your birthday, and by god you'll celebrate it sonny, whether it is your birthday or not...lol

Just kidding :D

(Ive done the same thing too sometimes ;))

Well, it's my mum's birthday today, so I'll wish her a happy birthday instead :LOL:

and it is my boy Aidans birthday - He's Nine.

And amongst his presents is a small camera, that takes film. He likes it as it has "Cars" on it. Something tells me the developed film could be fun to look at. - (someones finger, someone elses finger, a whole hand, the ceiling...)

And Kamion - yep its your adopted birthday to - coz otherwise we wont get a chance to say Happy Birthday to ya. :D

Well, Happy Birthday to min's mom and little Aidan. :) Hope they have a good one! :D

Thanks for all the wishes on my adopted birthday. I went to visit a friend in Colchester and had a really good time. :) Even tried a bit of ham radio. Found German speaking people, Italian speaking people, French speaking people, but didn't find any English speaking people. :(

Well, Happy Birthday to min's mom and little Aidan. :) Hope they have a good one! :D

Thanks for all the wishes on my adopted birthday. I went to visit a friend in Colchester and had a really good time. :) Even tried a bit of ham radio. Found German speaking people, Italian speaking people, French speaking people, but didn't find any English speaking people. :(

That's cos theyre all still in bed...hungover.

Back