Happy birthday Marcel

happy birthday mate hope you have a good one :woot:
i take it cake will be in your daily blog today..:naughty:

Have a good one. Many happy returns

Happy Birthday Marcel, hope your having a great time and heres to many more (y)

:D

Thanks very much everyone.

While I was in the shower, my wife and kids decorated the living room with banners and 30th balloons, and surprised me with a nice cake made by a friend of ours :D

She said "weeelll I can't let your 30th go by without anything" (I didnt want a party or anything)

birthdaycake.jpg

Heres the cake with my son theiving the "y" from "Birthday", and my daugher waiting paitently, hehe

Sounds like you might have had a bit to drink as well, appears to me like it HAPPY that is going missing not birthday. however maybe i need new glasses :)

Happy Birthday Marcel (y)

Hehe thanks everyone.

Unfortunately the computer isn't edible.

Oops about the 'y'. My memory was failing me (Couldnt see the photo when i was typing the post).

Most of the cake has gone now (I blame the kids). Got a couple of friends coming round tonight, and we're going to have a chinese :D

Happy birthday m8.................did you get the great big pressie I sent?

Happy Birthday Marcel. Sounds like you've had a lovely day - hope you have a great evening too!

Sounds like you're having a great day Marcel - quite right too - let 'em spoil you!

Happy Birthday!!!

Only just seen this, happy birthday chief (oi! Mitchel)

blimey is it STILL your birthday... ?
I guess you must be dying to tell us what was in todays lucky bag?

Almost missed this, Happy B'day mate :)

LOL Yup I'm an old fart.

I was planning to get yesterdays photo done early evening....but I fell asleep (It was a mixture of old age and medication). Then when our friends came round for chinese, I partook of a couple of glasses of wine, and after that there was absolutely no chance of me getting a nice looking photo.

It kinda did nark me a little, because it's only day 6 and I didn't manage to take one.
However, I think I had a good excuse (Im a cheap date / easy drunk...lol), and it was my 30th, so I plan to post two today to make up for it...and not fall behind again :)

Back