Happy birthday Marcel

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Happy birthday Marcel, have a good one.(y)

Thanks very much you two :) I suppose I'd better get to bed, I've had a whisper on the family grapevine the kids are making me breakfast in bed in the morning........

And they don't do lie ins.....

Happy birthday mate :) Enjoy the grip and 'pod :p

We need to get our arses out for a shoot soon!

It such a hard life lol

Happy birthday dude, have a good day.

Happy birthday mate :) Enjoy the grip and 'pod :p

We need to get our arses out for a shoot soon!

Indeed. :D
Thanks for the well wishes everyone (looks like that early night turned into kicking back with a cup of coffee and an episode of Little Britain :D)

Hey Marcel - another one you failed to start ... :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUooooo m8y ... (y)

Hope you have a really good one and started it in great form with BinB ... ;)

:p

Happy birthday :)

:beer:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARCEL! AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS!

Happy Birthday matey! Have a great one!

I never post on this forum... but happy birthday Marcel, although I already said it yesterday.

Breakfast in bed, eh? It works best if you try and avoid spilling coffee on your bed, I've found.

Happy birthday Marcel. Have a good one.

awww. that's so sweet of your kids. how was breakfast? :)

Happy Birthday!!

Breakfast was yummy.
I had some toast, a bowl of fruit and fibre, a mug of coffee, and some pink smarties :D (My daughter gave me those).

I did send the toast back to be buttered a little more though :D Honestly...service round these parts eh?

I then proceeded to have breakfast in bed with my daughter sat next to me eating her toast, who I then made laugh uncontrollably when I ate the smarties by throwing them up and catching them in my mouth one by one :D (She found the misses and the nose-hits the funniest :D)

Happy Birthday Marcel. All those E numbers from the Smarties. He is gonna be like a kid again bouncing off the walls.

Happy Birthday hope you havea lovely day. May you get all you wished for and more.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCEL! It is a day great people are born (including my son!). Hope you have a great one.

Sounds like a great start to a Happy Birthday!

OOoh I almost forgot Renee. Happy birthday to your son too!

Im hoping to get out later and play with my brithday presents.
My new tripod and battery grip (which I got earlier this week heheh)
Although I can't wear my new aftershave balm because of the bloomin shaving thread...lol

(y) Happy Birthday Marcel (y)

happy birthday Marcel old Bean!

Back