Happy Birthday

happybday.gif

I'd just like to say a bit THANKYOU to everyone who has been a part of this forum, both in its previous incarnation, and in its reborn form as Talk Photography.

We wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you lot coming back to the site every day, and actually posting.
We merely provide the playground, you lot make the games (y)

I'd also like to thank everyone who has donated towards the forum too. While we said we wouldn't treat anyone differently, I think it's only fair they get a specific thankyou.

In this past year, we started off on a cheap, shared hosting account. We've moved through 2 servers, up through a VDS and are now on our own server. We consume a massive amount of bandwidth a month (the higher it goes, the more it pleases me :D), getting through hundreds of registered users each day, ones who are doing more than just lurking, theyre actually posting (y)

So once again, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou. I know it's corny as hell, but sod it, I don't care :woot:
All you members have made this forum a place that I personally *enjoy* coming to every day. I enjoy helping you all out, and I enjoy reading all your posts (even if I keep missing half of em cos I'm too dozy to notice :D), and I enjoy watching members improve with all the help they receive. It's this reason that running this forum isn't a chore in the slightest. That's the reward for me.

So keep on visiting, keep on posting, keep on sharing your photos with us. Keep on asking questions, regardless of how simple or complex, and also just as importantly, if you can, please keep on commenting on other peoples shots too.

I love you all...every each one of you........my children.......:D

Goodnight :D

i told you not to eat that mouldy donut didnt i

A VERY HAPPY ... (even if somewhat belated) ... BIRTHDAY TO TP Forums ... :clap: ... and all who sail in her ... :D

Keep it up guys 'n gals ... ;)

:p

Happy Birthday everyone. great forum.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Only just noticed this thread - not sure how I missed it but...!

Can't imagine anywhere else where I can learn so much and laugh so much. Good stuff guys - here's to more years to come! (y)

Back