Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
:woot::banana::woot:

H.R.Ford, Sue and Mulbz...

May you have a WONDERFUL DAY

Hope you all get treated to some special stuff and have a great year to come!

:D

:wave: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEEPS :clap:

Happy birthday all :woot::banana:

Happy Birthday Renee and Mulbz and a very, very special happy birthday to my beautiful wife Sue xx

Hope you all have great days.

Happy birthday to all three of you!

Hope each and everyone of you has a really lovely day :)

:banana: Happy Birthday to you all :woot:

Happy Birthday chaps & chapesses!
Its mine too today (not sure why it doesn't show with the others - probably my mistake!)
Anyway I'm half a century old today - Showing my age already as I have the new Dave Gilmour DVD blasting out the neighbours (wait until I put Thin Lizzy "Live & Dangerous" on!) My son is taking me for a game of golf later & then its out for dinner & a nice vat or two of something red & winey ... Paul (y)

Happy birthday to you too then Paulboy!. enjoy your golf and your meal :D

Happy birthday all of you and, particularly, a special thanks to Renee for recent US help (y)

Happy Birthday Paulboy (it doesn't show up because of the profile setting you selected for displaying your DOB)

Have a great day :)

Matt

Happy Birthday to you all! :woot: Hope you have a great day!:D

Thanks everyone! I'm 30 today... feeling very old. Not doing anything as hubby is there with you and I am here. I did buy myself a nice watch though.

Hope you all have a nice day :) and renee hope you manage to have a good day, I am sure your husband will be thinking of you today even though he isnt with you, and as such special wishes to you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL.

Happy Birthday to you all. So what did ya all get?

(and where's my bit of birthday cake :D )

K-I-M sorry but I ate your bit of cake :wave:
Apart from the 2x DVD's I mentioned above I got a rather nice Sigma 10-20mm supa-y-dangle lens :clap:
My 2nd son is in the US at the mo & says he's got me the new Eagles CD (y)
Paul

Back