Happy new year!!!

...and may your god (or lack of one) go with you :)

Happy new year everyone. May good things develop, not stop all year and remain fixed in our memories as happy times.

Woohoo yes, happy new year folks.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy new year everyone...the guy with the property at the bottom of my garden had a fantastic firework display, still amusing setting the camera for 8 secs as with all the noise and continual display you can't hear when the 8 secs for each shot has finished so just guessed pressing the shutter button...so for 24 shots on the film probably pressed the shutter button 48 times :D

Happy New Year. I hope you all find the film and cameras you want at the lowest prices and spend the year getting some great photos. Hopefully I will too.

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and you survived last night without a hangover. I'm looking forward to some more F & C meets this year once the weather improves and the days get longer. Best wishes to all and hope to meet some more of you in 2018.

A Happy New Year to all in the realm of F&C

May you all stay focused!

Happy New Year one and all.

Happy new year guys, look forward to sharing another year of photography with you all

I resolve to sell the cameras I don't use and use the ones I keep a lot more!

I resolve to share more pics.

I resolve to print more...

That should do. :)

Took one for the team! Safer hungover than getting adventurous and visiting holy isle on NYD. :D

Its probably closed, best not to take the chance :D

Back