Hare + Yellow Wagtail

Nice pair especially in what looks like harsh light. The wagtail insubdued light would be stunning IMHO. TFS

Nice pair especially in what looks like harsh light. The wagtail insubdued light would be stunning IMHO. TFS
Thank you, light was full on, I'd agree, I need to get back and find them in better light.

Two lovely pictures Gav :D Well spotted and taken.

Two very nice wildlife style captures Gav, liking both of these very much.

Love the Hare pic , difficult to fault . I only ever seen one Yellow Wagtail , unbelievable colour for a wild bird . Well done .

Plenty sharp enough, good detail. If you can't get the sun right behind you then having the subject looking into the light really makes a positive difference.

I don't know how much you were able to move without scaring the hare, but moving a few inches higher would have potentially given you an all green background. Not saying that's right but maybe something to consider

Mike

Plenty sharp enough, good detail. If you can't get the sun right behind you then having the subject looking into the light really makes a positive difference.

I don't know how much you were able to move without scaring the hare, but moving a few inches higher would have potentially given you an all green background. Not saying that's right but maybe something to consider

Mike
Thank you, Mike, I'm laying in pain sight, no gillie, netting, camo etc.. so I tend to play safe a little but I do need to think about moving a little more, I just get caught in the moment.
I think you could be right on the BG if I moved.
I've a lot to learn still :)
Thank you for the feedback (y)

Back