Harris and Lewis

Can only echo all previous comments and would also be happy to see the 'wave' on my wall.

If you ever decide to sell prints for the Wave shot .............I want one.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in prints. I haven't had chance to do one for myself yet!

Superb works.... well done.

Thank you very much, really appreciated

I love 2 and 4 both excellent shots although they are all very good.
In #1 I can see the self catering apartment at Luskentyre where I stayed last year and shot this:
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/low-tide-sunset-at-luskentyre.561158/
I think I need another trip there soon after seeing your shots (y)

Thank you Marie - I struck lucky with a combination of good weather and timing. Yours is a lovely shot, I didnt shoot sunset from over that side, but I have some high key shots from that side.
I think you certainly should get yourself over again. I cannot wait to go back to explore more of the North, though I am also fancying Uist, and even a trip to Kilda!

2nd shot is very different and very good! Top work!! :)

Thanks very much Joe, always nice to be doing something a little different!!

Great set no 2 is fab

Thanks very much, glad everyone is liking the wave! If only my motorsport shots at 1/5s went down as well as this!!

Yip, wave shot is tremendous.

Thank you - Pleased you're digging it!

Agreed.

Lovely shots especially no.2.

Shurrup about the waves now haha! Thank you very much Neil - Can't wait to go back!!

Absolutely fantastic shots!

Thank you very much Maria - Its a stunningly beautiful part of the UK

Terrific shots, and such a lovely place.

Worked there many years ago, would love to revisit....

Yeah, its a bit of a mission to reach, but if conditions are good, its a world class spot to stay. Get yourself back up there!!

Really love the second one.

Thank you very much - Appreciated!!

I would be proud to have taken every shot there Matty, love em

Really kind of you to say, Im pretty happy with them, though they make my Skye shots seem a bit weaker in comparison, as the light never really appeared for us on Skye this time!

A wonderful place to visit hope to go back there one day. Excellent pictures.

Thank you very much Tom, much appreciated

:plus1: Excellent set

Thank you, its a drop dead gorgeous spot, these are some of my favourites, though Ive not had time to run through the whole lot of shots from the trip yet!!

Can only echo all previous comments and would also be happy to see the 'wave' on my wall.

Very kind of you to say pal! I'll maybe try and market this wave shot somehow, if people feel that it is something they would like to have on their wall. I'm not fully convinced myself yet haha

Panning the wave, absolutely stunning. Well done.

Really nice pictures the wave shot, as everyone has already said is creative, colourful and has the potential to sell many times over.

Thank you all very much for the really good feedback on this thread. I've felt pretty happy with the result from this trip, so it's been great to have this feeling reinforced. Many thanks to all who have taken the time to look and comment!!

Panning the wave, absolutely stunning. Well done.

Thank you, glad it came off ok. I have some others similar, but I liked the light on this one particularly

Really nice pictures the wave shot, as everyone has already said is creative, colourful and has the potential to sell many times over.

Thank you very much - very much appreciated

lovely - I so need to visit there !

It is well worth a visit. I cannot wait to get back as soon as funds permit

Well, if you hadn't gathered, the wave shot seems to be a winner.
It gets the vote from me too.
Baaaaa
Lovely work, all of them

I saw most of these on Facebook and thought they were very good, but that wave photo................ Perhaps it deserves it's own FB post.

Well, if you hadn't gathered, the wave shot seems to be a winner.
It gets the vote from me too.
Baaaaa
Lovely work, all of them

Ah go on, I dare you to pick another for your favourite!! Much appreciated mate!!

great set and, as said by others, the wave shot is outstanding!

Thank you Alan, pleased that I could give off some good vibes about some great islands!!

I saw most of these on Facebook and thought they were very good, but that wave photo................ Perhaps it deserves it's own FB post.

Thank you Brian. I may do just that!! Thank you very much for the FB follow! That's very much appreciated!!

Really nice set of images. Number 2 is my favourite.

Thanks very much, glad the set gives off a good representation of Harris and Lewis. Cheers

Back