Haslam Park Fashion Portrait Shoot TP Meet

-Rob-

Say Cheese!...Oh, and call me Susan
Edit My Images
No
This thread is the place to show us your photos from tonight's TP shoot in Preston.

Please remember this was a Time For Images shoot so we all need to make the effort to pull together at least 2 or 3 of your best images which will be provided to the model in high resolution.

Said it in the discussion thread, but just like to say again what a great evening it was and how much fun it was to meet so many people from the forums. Thanks to Rob for organising it, I know it wasn't easy! Could have spent the whole day there tbh. :)

Just one model for now as I'm in work in the morning. I really can't apologise enough, but I never caught her name. :confused: Thank you for putting up with my complete lack of direction though!

4688746337_b907d8b0b8.jpg

4688742551_005af2955a.jpg

4688765245_163d1d6821.jpg

4689364776_3840dd5bb4.jpg

4688767367_53a846ef82.jpg

4689340880_30511841c7.jpg

I'll do a blog entry some time over the next few days with larger images, or if we're sending high res images somewhere I'll do that if required, too.

Thanks,
Ian

Mine of CGeezer's Niece Vicky Gradwell..

4691305085_0536388c41_b.jpg

4691304985_83d2609737_b.jpg

4692572963_37b522b3b6_b.jpg

4691305573_e664b797f4_b.jpg

Last edited:
Just a couple for now. It was my first portrait shoot outside so please be kind. :)

hmm I thought I liked them but now I'm not so sure.. Well it's late and that's my excuse :LOL:

Last edited:
Oh and I noticed this on the way back to the car :)

OT though :LOL:

Some great shots, the light did you proud and Rob certainly deserves a big round of applause.

Some shots of Hayley from last night's shoot. Please be gentle with me it was my first attempt at anything like this !!! All photos are straight from the camera. Will process them through lightroom later.

4690519066_e3f9a577d3.jpg

4690516102_590208138b.jpg

4689880193_8a28a7cd2d.jpg

4690510124_b522a6b273.jpg

4689873325_7658e07ec3.jpg

4689870587_d1a7c8d46c.jpg

Ant

I like all the shots, and pleased the weather held for you and you got some models

Just a few from me.
I'll probably do a few more and upload them to my website at some point.

Just trying to work out getting image straight on from webby.

Last edited:
Some nice shots posted so far, looks like a good evening was had by all, nice to hear some feedback from the the other side of the lens. Well done Rob

Blimey, some good stuff so far. I've been to the pub so I'm not going to process anything till the morning as who knows what will happen. hic!!!!

Andy

Would it be possible for to jump on the next one? Im a student ! *Grin*

Here's some more :) All of lil vicky

Last edited:
Thank you so much Vishal. I was actually very surprised at how well my photos had actually turned out for a first attempt. I got some 8x6's printed today and the people that have seen them have just been like 'wow' :)
I have been tweaking some today in lightroom and will get some more printed in work tomorrow and see how they look.
I have around 140 shots to go through :O

Would it be possible for to jump on the next one? Im a student ! *Grin*

Keep an eye out on the TP Meets section and I'm sure you'd be more than welcome on any future meets.

If you're in Preston and want to hang out with other photographers then have a look in to Preston Photographic Society. I'm the current treasurer so come see if you like it.

Thank you so much Vishal. I was actually very surprised at how well my photos had actually turned out for a first attempt. I got some 8x6's printed today and the people that have seen them have just been like 'wow' :)
I have been tweaking some today in lightroom and will get some more printed in work tomorrow and see how they look.
I have around 140 shots to go through :O

Get the PP'd ones up dude! (y)

Here are my shots of Melissa who was a fantasic model. She was dressed to match the fashion requirement, followed direction superbly well and is very photogenic.

I know the processing isn't consistent across these 5 images, I've tried to process each of them on their own merits in a slightly different style. If Mel wants them for a portfolio looking more consistent then I'd be happy to go back and reprocess them.

Backlitagainsttree.jpg

Armoutontherailings.jpg

Elegantlysatontherails.jpg

Leaningonrailinginmono.jpg

YoungLove.jpg

Also thanks to Ian for the last photo. He certainly wasn't keen on being on that end of the camera but once he knew I was only getting his better side then I don't think he minded too much.

Lovely set Rob, what a great bunch of models we had, really helpful and keen.

Well here's a few of mine, as usual I've tried a few with slightly different processing but as Rob says they can all be re-processed in a style if required.

Firstly Fran.

4692486989_6d00896a81_b.jpg

4692486923_b4e5b8c62c_b.jpg

4693120388_afb5038c6a_b.jpg

4693120318_184e60dba3_b.jpg

Not brilliant but better than I expected.

And secondly Vicky.

4692486671_97b733d717_b.jpg

4692486601_fa02eb339d_b.jpg

4693120134_65e0bc61e5_b.jpg

Again, thanks to all the models and my fellow togs for a great night.

Cheers

Andy

Here are my shots of Melissa who was a fantasic model. She was dressed to match the fashion requirement, followed direction superbly well and is very photogenic.

Arrr my girl :)

You should be very proud Darren. Thanks again for bringing her along.

She has just joined TP so she will probably be bringing herself along. As with the rest of the clan she is part of the Nikon club.

If Mel wants them for a portfolio looking more consistent then I'd be happy to go back and reprocess them.

I know she wants all the images she can get from the shoot for her portfolio.

Did you arrange model releases for all the models?

Did you arrange model releases for all the models?
I actually never got round to printing any out but the models I asked said they were happy for the images to be used by the photographers for their portfolios.

Would Mel be happier signing a model release form?

I actually never got round to printing any out but the models I asked said they were happy for the images to be used by the photographers for their portfolios.

Would Mel be happier signing a model release form?

Its for the benefit of the photographer more than the model. I am sure it will be fine.

Darren if Mel would like copies of any, or all, of my photos I'm happy to send them to wherever suits best. Also, if you wouldn't mind asking which she would like as a print I'll send you one over (I'm planning on getting a few prints done from this and other events, so it's the least I can do as a thank you.)

Some great shots in this thread already, I'm impressed! :)

Darren if Mel would like copies of any, or all, of my photos I'm happy to send them to wherever suits best. Also, if you wouldn't mind asking which she would like as a print I'll send you one over (I'm planning on getting a few prints done from this and other events, so it's the least I can do as a thank you.)

Some great shots in this thread already, I'm impressed! :)

I am sure she will appreciate that thanks.

She has just joined TP so she will probably be bringing herself along. As with the rest of the clan she is part of the Nikon club.

She's a very pretty girl mate, takes after her mother I suppose :D. Well done on bringing her up to revere the dark side, the force will be with her.

Andy

:D thanks for a truly great evening everyone, and thanks for your very kind words, i enjoyed working with you guys :)

Last edited:
Back